12

I am comfortable with violence

I decided to pick out something simple but hot so I picked out a glitter shirt with black leather skirt and some black boots, i added earrings some rings and family necklace, I let my jet black hair down and curl them up a little bit, i then added...

I decided to pick out something simple but hot so I picked out a glitter shirt with black leather skirt and some black boots, i added earrings some rings and family necklace, I let my jet black hair down and curl them up a little bit, i then added daggers in both of my boots just in case.

I got out of my closet and I saw Ezio was ready and he also went simple. He was wearing beige oversized Champion shorts and a white also oversized t-shirt. He also had some chains and rings which made him look hot.

Relax he's my brother and i can call him hot-

I smiled at him "You look very handsome." I said and he returned my smile.

"You also look very beautiful but-" He paused and looked away.

"But what?" I asked while I tilted my head to the left side.

"Well we just have to be careful with our brothers and how you look, just- try to avoid them." He said and went to the door.

"Ez don't worry they won't see me." I winked and followed him, just as he opened the door we saw thousands of people in the house and literally by our doors.

What in the fucking hell-

"C'mon Val we need to go downstairs and get to the bar." He said pulling my arm to follow him and i tightened my grip in his arm because we literally had to squeeze through hot peoples body's

When we got to the stairs it was worse than our hallway, some people were making out some drinks and some looked like they were about to fall down but Ezi just casually went down and once again we had to squeeze through people.

Once we got downstairs someone pushed me and i slipped but Ezio was fast enough to catch me so my ass didn't meet our marble floor.

I turned around and I saw a girl with a drink that pushed me. "What is wrong with you?" I asked almost yelling but because of the music it barely even came out as a shouting.

"Watch where you are going bitch." She said with her head up and she was about to pour a drink on my head but i was fast enough to grab her by her wrist and squeezed it really hard that she yelped.