6

Music is my medicine

♕Music is my medicine♕

Well guess what?

I. had. the. fucking. nightmare.

I groaned and took my phone to see the time.

5:40am is great.

I tried to go back to sleep but I guess the sleep wasn't gonna come and my throat was dry but I didn't really wanna go downstairs because I don't know what's gonna happen.

I sighed and got out of my room. I moved my head out of the door to check if anyone was in the hallway. I sighed in relief.

No one, good.

So I got out of my room quietly and slowly because of my ribs. Then I got to the stairs and got down and then something really bad happened. I don't know where to go, bruh.

I just stayed in the hallways literally lost, but I moved and just started to go to the random rooms until I finally got one.

This kitchen was amazing, it was big, it had literally anything, I moved to the fridge and found a big bottle of water, but I wasn't gonna put my lips on it so I started to look for glasses.

I turned my head to the top glass shelf where all glasses were but it was so fucking tall and with my 5'3 height i couldn't reach to it.

Bruh this is what happens when you have the whole family looking like a fucking giants.

I rolled my eyes and carefully jumped on the counter and went to open that glass shelf. I got it and smiled but just as I was about to turn I heard a voice.

"Valerie, what the hell are you doing?" That voice said and I jumped a little but I lost my balance and I let out a little scream because I was about to fall down, so I closed my eyes to be ready for the fall but it never happened.

And then I felt arms on my back and under my legs, I quickly opened my eyes and I saw Dominic holding me in a bridal style. He had anger in his eye but also a worry.

"What were you thinking?" He whisper-yelled "You could have gotten hurt" He said and put me down.

"I just wanted some water, It's not my fault I'm living with 9 giants" I scoffed and looked away.

Dominic chuckled and sighed "Yeah you're right, but hey it's not my fault either that you're so short" He smiled and I looked at him with my disbelieving face.

"Excuse me? You know what nevermind, what are you doing at 6 am?" I asked and went to grab some water.

"Well im kinda an early bird and i guess so are you, but i was on my way to the gym and then i saw you in the kitchen and now we're here" He chuckled kinda nervously.

"Wait, we have a gym?" I asked in a shocked voice but also excited.

I loved the gym, even though it was only bringing me pain by John but I still loved it especially boxing and fighting.