19

A weapon? A monster? No a child.

Flashback

Flashback

I was laying down with my hands on my stomach looking up at the ceiling, thinking about nothing but death or how fate brought me here in this life so that I could suffer.

I was trying to fall asleep but of course I was failing. But as i wabout about to close my eyes I felt something down my ankles and then I was pulled and the next thing I knew I was under John. He was looking at me with his sick smile that i had to watch all the time when he was raping me.

My eyes were wide and I couldn't move or make a sound, but that's what John always wanted from me or else there would be a punishment.

"Hello Valerie, missed me?" He said and I was so confused about what he was talking about. I know this is a dream, so what in the hell is going on?

"W-what are y-you talking about?" I asked with a shaky voice trying to get away from him but he saw what I was doing and grabbed my waist so hard that I thought it's going to leave marks on it.

"Oh my sweetest little bitch, did you really think I'm dead?" He said and started laughing madly.

"But you are dead, car accident," I spoke but this time tried with a more confident tone.

He again started to laugh madly. "Is that so? Then how am I here right in front of you?" He questioned and moved his right hand under my chin grabbing it making me look at him.

I was in pure anger and my face was showing it. I let out a laugh. "Because youre not here, youre just in my head this is not true youre just my flashback that is hunting me my whole fucking life. So GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yelled and pushed him in the guts with both my legs making him groan in pain.

"You're bitch, you're going to pay for that." He replied and then I heard the sound of an opening door. I turned around to see Roberto and Dominic entered my room and walked John to both of his sides.

I frowned. I looked at Rob and then Dom was showing no emotions. "Rob, Dom? What are you doing here?" I asked but they were showing zero emotions.

"Guys do you hear me?" Still no response, they were like puppets but with no strings attached to them. Standing there waiting for command.

Then John looked at them both and nodded to them. Roberto started to walk towards me slowly and I got alerted so I started slowly standing up from my bed.

"You know, you were never a sister to me. Your just a slut who need nothing but fucking attintion of here rich daddy." His words hurt my heart so badly that I think it shattered into a million pieces.

I started breathing heavily. "Rob this isn't you, you know this isn't true, i'm not like that i've always wanted to have a family. Why are you saying this." I queried studying him but in response he just darkly started to laugh.