21

Pleasure doing business with you, Mister Devil

♕Pleasure doing business with you, Mister Devil♕

Shit...

Dad sighs. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute." He said and turned to me. "Can you handle this family while I'm absence?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

I was out of the place and couldn't think about anything else, because I had to get to that meeting first, before they did.

But I collected myself together and answered."Of course, Dad, and besides I'm not alone, I have my other brothers here to help me. So don't worry, go do business. I hope Adela will agree with your propositions." I sheepishly smiled.

"That's my baby girl. And I hope she will, we really want this to work out. She's very powerful in this kind of business." He said checking his watch. "Alright, I better get going. I love you, sweetheart." He said in a rush, and I didn't get a chance to answer him back.

Damn, I guess I'm really  important persona to this business?

Anyway, I rushed back to my room, before someone would drag me with them to play or whatever they wanted to do with me. I mentally rolled my eyes and went to my walk in closet picking an outfit.

Since this is a business meeting, I decided to go total black and chose a satin three piece outfit. A corset top, high-waist wide-leg pants, and a blazer. Then brushed my hair letting them stay loose, after that I took my Saint Laurent Opyum Sandals, holding them in my hands, while I tried to sneak out of the house.

But I decided I wasn't going to take my car today, I was going to take one of my brother's sports cars. Their cars are much faster than my baby. I quickly jogged to the garage, closing the door quietly.

I let out a relief breath, when it did not make a sound, and turned my body around, to pick out a car. I decided, I was going with an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera in a beautiful bloody red color.

Don't know which one of my brothers owns this car but I love it.

I smirked, and took out the keys from the key cabinet, I put on my shoes and walked towards the amazing car. I pulled the door handle, to open the driver's seat. I turned the car on and pushed the paddles getting out of the garage.

I met with Axel, I winked at him, and he smiled in return. With no questions he opened the gates, and I pushed on gas, and the car went so fast, I thought, I was about to lose my mind. I really need to ask, whose car is this?

I went through the woods, when, finally, seeing some city buildings, I decided I was going to shortcut this ride. Just when I changed my direction, my phone started ringing. I answered, without looking at the Caller ID, and put the phone to my ear and heard my favorite voice.

"Vallie, where the fuck are you?" Ace whisper-yell at me and I hated, when he was talking to me, like I was a little girl.

"Acey, I'm almost here, I went through a shortcut, that Romeo sent me in case of emergency. Are they there yet?" I questioned him, driving inside my private garage.