17

You wear mask for so long you forget who you were beneath it

When I got out all the ingredients I started to break eggs and add flour into the bowl then added some baking soda and baking powder salt, sugar, butter, then some vanilla and of course dark chocolate chips and started to mix the dough

After that i took out baking sheets and put the dough on that baking sheet and then put them into the stove and put time on 15-17 minutes. I smiled and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

I decided to make everyone something different. I started on something easy. For example Dom's he's a healthy dork so i decided to make him avocado toast and eggs and then made him spinach and banana smoothie sense he likes it so much.

When I finished Dom's I started making for dad and my eldest brothers I decided to make sandwiches of different types.

For Niccolo i made him a croissant sandwich with eggs and ham and lettuce, Vincenzo Bagel with bacon, tomato and lettuce, Riccardo i made eggs Benedict with ham and cheese with black coffee.

For Dad and Alessio i made an oatmeal with granola, strawberry, banana and some cinnamon with their black coffee of course. For the triplets and Ez it was easy. I just made vanilla pancakes with some fruit.

By the time I finished my cookies were already ready so I took them out of the oven and the amazing smell went into my nostrils and I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

I put them on the island and then took out a plate and put half of the cookies on the plate, the other half I put in the box for the guards.

I picked up the box and went to the front door but before i did i check on Dan and he was half asleep i smile and knock on the doorframe he looked at me and frowned.

"I made chocolate chip cookies if you want them they on table" I said and his facial expression changed into hungry wolf.

"Woah there tiger calm down, oh and i made breakfast for you and for everyone else you, your twins and Ezi are having pancakes got it?" I asked and he just nodded, getting up slowly and I went to the front door and straight to the gate where the main guards are.

"Hi" That's all I said, grabbing their attention, they all looked at me and bowed a bit and I frowned.

"Miss. Lombardi, what can we do for you?" The blond guy with tan asked me.

"Well first no need to be too formal just call me Val or Valerie whichever you like, second i made you all cookies because i think you all stay here all day and you may be bored i guess" I said while bringing the box closer to the guy.

He looked at the guards on both of his sides and then back at me and just smiled "Thank you Miss.Lomba-" He didn't get to finish when i send him a glare "-Val, that's very kind of you" He nodded and took the box and give to the guard on his right.