10

We can always began again

I was peacefully sleeping and no nightmares

Thank god.

And as I was trying to turn around I felt someone is holding me tightly so that I wasn't able to move, I started to panic and tried to get out but i couldn't.

I slightly opened my eyes and when I saw Ezio I calmed down a little bit and went back to sleep but it wasn't a minute before someone came to my room and started to yell.

"Ezio, Val is not in her room we can't find her get your lazy ass up and help us!" The voice yelled as I recognised it was Niccolo's.

Yeah... we kinda moved to Ezi's room because i didn't felt like sleeping in my so...

Oops?

I groaned and sit up to look at Niccolo while giving him a harsh sleepy glare.

"I'm right here stronzo." I said and shoved Ezio off the bed.

(asshole.)

"Motherfucker!" He shouted and I chuckled.

"False alarm, Valerie is in Ezio's room!" Niccolo yelled and I slapped my face with my hand and then slide is down my face.

"What time is it?" I asked no one particularly and went grab my phone from the nightstand and my eyes widen. "12:05pm! c'est quoi bordel?!" I shouted in French.

(what the fuck?!)

"Val respectfully shut the fuck up." Ezio groaned with his sleepy voice I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off." I said and got up off the bed passing Niccolo who was still in a fucking doorway watching us the whole time.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I turned around and looked at him blankly.

"Where do you think genius?" I replied and went to my room closing the door and leaning on it with my head up.

"Ugh fuck me." I whispered and went to the bathroom and took a shower in there I brushed my teeth and also washed my hair they were kinda oily.

I did that and went out of the shower while wrapping my self with black towel and the second one on my head and headed to my closet.

I started drying my hair while walking around and looking what I would wear, i decided wear something comfy and not to much.

So I just picked out black short and a grey tank top you could see all my tattoos that on my hands and some on my legs. I left my hair down after brushing them then I put on my Nike slides and went out of my room.

As I coming down the stairs I could hear the chatting in the kitchen it kinda made me sad that they all had connection with each other as a family and I who only came a couple days ago ruining it, I went in the kitchen and it went quiet.