CHAPTER 7

Written by original writer
Note whenever she will come back I will duly delete the story from my account and request her to republish it.
Thank u
Now back to story
Sorry couldn't give os as said because today is my exam. Maybe today I would be able to give .
Till then Enjoy this update!!!!!

Note: Monologues are in bold.

***

Anokhi fainted in his arms and Shaurya looked around the empty hallway not understanding what to do. He glanced at her worn-out form. Her eyebrows were knitted in distress; lips were quivering but there was no voice; hands lied lifelessly on the sides, and; the bag had slid down her shoulder to the ground.

Shaurya tried to balance himself and Anokhi's weight with one hand while the other patted her cheek, calling her name. After a few more efforts and calls, Shaurya's nervousness increased at gaining no response. He had anticipated that she had fainted but now it appeared more than that.

He cleared his head and instantly squeezed her in his arms as he lifted her. Turning around Shaurya kicked the door of his flat open and made his way inside the flat.

He settled Anokhi in his bedroom and covered her with a comforter. Instead of wasting time through hit and trial, Shaurya went ahead and booked an online-appointment with the doctor. Within 5 minutes, the call was scheduled and he briefed the doctor about the happenings.

The doctor analyzed the symptoms, her current condition and then informed Shaurya that Anokhi had suffered a minor panic attack. Shaurya was stunned. He turned to look at Anokhi, his mind recalling the night they had met. She was screaming and reacting the same way she was doing that night. Does it mean that it was also an attack?

Averting his gaze, Shaurya massaged his temples as he asked "Doctor, she is not responding. What should I do? Should I bring her to the hospital?"

"No, Mr. Sabharwal. There is no need to bring her to the hospital. Just tell me, is she taking any medicine?"

Shaurya paused for a minute trying to recall any conversation with his parents, but there was none. "No doctor. Nothing that I know about."

"Okay! So, for now, make her drink some cold water. Also, if possible, place a cool, damp washcloth on her forehead."

Shaurya's eyes widened "But doctor she doesn't have a fever"

"I know Mr. Sabharwal....This ice therapy will help to calm her nervous system. According to my experience, it works wonders."

"Okay doctor. Thank you"

"You are welcome. And make sure that she does not take any stress. Keep her happy. I'll suggest u some medicines for quick relief."

Shaurya rolled his eyes at the last sentence as he remembered their argument.

Noting down the prescription, he hung up the call and ordered the medicines straight away.

Shaurya then bought her a glass of chilled wate and went to his side of the bed. He sat still for around 2 minutes before slipping one arm around Anokhi's shoulder and keeping the other on the bed to make sure he doesn't fall on her.

It took him a minute to pull her up and then he bought the glass to her mouth, not understanding how to make her drink it without any help from her side.