CHAPTER17

In practice hall.......

Shaurya, Anokhi, Reema, Ahir and a tail like human following them yes guessed it right it was shagun.

Practice went well.

As days were passing shaurya and anokhi were getting more and more comfortable with each other as if falling more for the other.

DANDIA FEST DAY

Both were dressed up in gorgeous dandia dress.

When they come out from their respective flats both of theirs heart skipped a beat.....

Anokhi's dress.......

Dressed up in beautiful pink lehenga.
Ears adorning silver danglers and hands perveed with silver bangles.
Her iconic silver bindi emblishing her forehead.
With minimal makeup I.e. only light shade of pink lipstick and kohl claded eyes making her look extraterrestrial gorgeous that her one sight can be the reason for anyone's death.

 only light shade of pink lipstick and kohl claded eyes making her look extraterrestrial gorgeous that her one sight can be the reason for anyone's death

Shaurya's dress.....

Embellished in pretty yellow Kurta paired up with cream trousers along with cream mojari shaurya looks killer.
Today he kept his beared trimmed which was apt to his looks.
No doubt with two upper buttons open of his Kurta today many girls would be busy in admiring the hottnes of him.
But to their dismay the shaurya sabherwal is already taken.

Shaurya's POV....

Ek fest hi tho tha itna beautiful dhikna zaroori tha. Aab madam itni beautiful lag rahi hai tho aur dhyan rakhna padega us karan sea.
Ek hi tho dil hai kitni baar leana ka irada hai......

End of POV

Anokhi's POV....

Ek fest hi tho tha itna hot dhiknea ko kisnea bola tha.