CHAPTER14

Hii everyone
So from this part I would be continuing the story.
Hope u all will love it.
This is my 1 st story and I have no knowledge regarding writing pls bear it with me.
Updates will little small but will increase the length after few updates.
Hope u all will enjoy.

***

Scene starts when shaurya asked anokhi for a date .
Anokhi was froze on her place. Shaurya was about to ask again but thanks to that call that was on his phone, it was of Karan reminding him about today's lunch meeting with fest investors.

Karan:- Hey! Shaurya I have called u to remind u about today's lunch meeting with investors hope u remember that .

Shaurya:- I will be on time.

Karan:- OK then handle meeting with Anokhi I won't be able to come because of college assignments hope u understand. I will call to anokhi and ask her to come to decided place.

Suddenly shaurya shouted

Shaurya:- No I will call her u don't have to take any problem sirrrrr....

Stressing on sir.

Karan:- OK then handle meeting and it should be in our favor OK bye !
Phone call ended !!

Shaurya asked anokhi to be ready on time as they have to leave within 30 minutes .

She nodded in favor.

Anokhi was dolled up in pink color balloon sleeves top paired up with blue trousers where as shaurya was dressed up round neck t shirt and jeans.

He likes her dressing style. Love itself is something beautiful and being in love and spending time with partner is the most memorable phase and physical attraction is like cherry on the cake for them.

Shaurya was sure about his feelings but anokhi wasn't sure but she likes spending time with him.

Both of them come out from there drooling session and left for meeting place.
He already booked cab.

***

Meeting was affair of an hour and also investors were highly impressed by them , agreed to there proposal and soon it was lunch time so shaurya suggested for lunch.

While both were having lunch shaurya initiated conversation.

Shaurya:- u didn't answer my question.

Anokhi:- giving confused look.

Though in deep of her heart she know what he was asking .

Shaurya holding her hand and making eye contact with her      "would u like t go out on a date with me" .

Anokhi was now startled and flustered by his confidence . Hue of red shade started to settle on her chubby cheeks and she lowered down her gaze ( simply blushing ).

He kept his index finger under her chin making eye contact again through his eyes he asked for confirmation and she nodded .

***

Anokhi was surprised when their lunch arrive and was about to ask that how did he know rice is her favorite. Before she ask he understood her question.

Shaurya:- Actually u look cute while eating rice and from meals we shared I guess rice r ur favorite so I ordered when u were in washroom.

(A/N :- readers kuch yaad aaya😁😁)

She started blushing and continue her munching her food .

Lunch was silent affair which includes playing with each other hands and making small eye contacts and was blushy-bushy.

***

They reach home by 5:00 pm through metro.
First shaurya went to his apartment but here anokhi wants to spend some time with her and she thought he would be coming with her in her apartment. But to her dismay he didn't come to her place and also not invited her to come at his place.

Both went inside their respective apartments .

Doors r closed and both r leaning on doors controlling their heart beats and bright smile dancing on their lips.

Shaurya's  pov

Thank u thank u thank u god finally she said yes I cannot believe .

I thought because of our past experiences she will reject me. But she agreed I am soooo happy.

Now I have to make sure that I would make up every moment unforgettable for her so that she is always happy and also I want to talk to her regarding panic attacks.

Just I minute what am I doing here I should be with her spending some time so that our bond becomes strong.

And I want to know about her feelings also what she is expecting from me and our relationship.

Through our past experience I came to know that she is bit uncomfortable with our intimacy aura , I should wait till she is comfortable.

End of shaurya's POV

Anokhi's POV

I don't know why I said yes to his proposal but after saying yes his eyes were sparkling like stars .

I think I like him , his geniun care , noticing my habits and always respect me. And how can I reject his proposal he is the person with whome I feel loveable and not to forget I enjoyed his aura and company.

She smiles remembering his facial expressions while saying yes , enjoy food which she prepares and always be funny around everyone including shagun which sometimes irkes her, but she wasn't knowing what to name those feelings.

But now she understood her love towards him❤.

End of POV

Both r now sailing on the same boat , boat of love , care and  happiness of eachother and with eachother.
Remembering their first meet chuckle escape from their lips.
Both were happy and contented imagining their future together filled with pure love and bliss.

***

Please leave ur valuable feedback !!!!
Ignore any type of grammatical mistakes!!!
This is my first chapter hope that u will shower love same as earlier updates .
Constructive criticism is heartly accepted.
Thanks for reading!!!