CHAPTER 8

Written by original writer
Note whenever she will come back I will duly delete the story from my account and request her to republish it.
Thank u
Now back to story
Sorry couldn't give os as said because today is my exam. Maybe today I would be able to give .
Till then Enjoy this update!!!!!

The Next day

Anokhi along with Reema reached the college early as she wanted to discuss the presentation. Her feet didn't pain much but she felt weakness in her body due to the emotional breakdown and all the medicines.

They got seated in their class and Reema showed Anokhi the PPT for cross-checking. Kabir arrived 10 minutes late and he passed on the script he prepared while Anokhi explained to them the examples she had written by going through the books and the internet.

The clock stuck 9:15 and the class started filling up with students. Anokhi's legs started shivering in nervousness as the time came closer. She read the script again and again, though she knew it by heart. Kabir tried distracting her by making jokes but received death glares in return.

The professor arrived and asked students to volunteer with the presentation. Anokhi stood up first, surprising Reema and Kabir. The projector started and Kabir began with the introduction, which was to be followed by some examples from Anokhi and then Reema.

Anokhi's frame trembled as she walked to the podium but as soon as she started, Kabir was surprised to see the confidence reflected in her voice. Nobody could say that this was the same girl who was hell nervous a minute ago. The presentation went well and they were able to answer all the questions asked.

The professor was impressed by the extent of their research and congratulated them, lifting their morale. After the class, few students walked up to them, praising their hard work and some of them easily became Kabir's friends whereas Anokhi preferred them to be just classmates.

Later on, as directed by the HOD of the commerce department, a WhatsApp group was formed for all the updates and notices.

The next 2 lectures went by with the members of the college societies coming into their classes to brief them about their societies and persuading them to join the same. Posters and details were circulated to the class groups and they were informed about the orientation to be held after the break time in the college ground.

On the other side, Shaurya reached the college on time to prevent himself from getting trapped with Shagun again. However, unfortunately, Shagun was already holding the seat for him.

Though the classes were going well, Shaurya's patience level was dripping with each passing second as it was becoming difficult for him to concentrate on the lecture with Shagun trying to touch him at every instant possible.

Before the break time, presidents of the societies walked up to their classes. The hierarchy of each society was such that the president was the student of Masters 2nd year batch, the manager was to be chosen from Masters 1st year batch and the heads for the departments of the society was to be elected from the bachelors' batches.

The presidents of the various societies were already appointed and so now the turn was for the managers and the heads. Shaurya nominated himself for the managerial position of the commerce society whereas Shagun nominated herself for the photography society.

For the elections to be held later that week, they were asked to come up with a speech and a new tagline for their respective society.