CHAPTER 11

Written by original writer
Note whenever she will come back I will duly delete the story from my account and request her to republish it.
Thank u
Now back to story
Enjoy this update!!!!
Important note at end!!!

Anokhi's Flat.

Reema was busy tying the knot of her sea-green flared dress when Anokhi walked in dressed in a silver maxi dress with a slit cut in the side. It was sleeveless, giving a view of her toned arms, and the back of it was covered with just a small square cut in the middle.

Reema pulled her in front of the mirror. "Haayo Rabba! Kitni sundar lag rahi hai." Anokhi smiled at her reflection and mouthed a thank you.

"Tu bhi toh kitni achi lag rahi hai" she said turning around. Reema grinned, clinching the brown belt on her waist, and then pushed Anokhi down on the chair.

She combed Anokhi's hair straight with a mid-partition to frame her face and kept her makeup minimal to eyeliner and a light shade lipstick. Though annoyed at first, Anokhi gradually started enjoying it and helped in selecting the earrings that matched with her dress. She then lastly slipped into her black strappy heels completing the look.

Reema felt proud of her work and started with her own makeup and hair while Anokhi used this time to apply for some more internships.

Shaurya's Flat

Kabir and Ahir were getting ready in one room and Shaurya in the other. Kabir had chosen a black blazer with white stripes and had paired it up with a white T-shirt and denim jeans, whereas Ahir decided to go with a grey blazer and white t-shirt.

Shaurya, on the other hand, had bought a black coat with a crisp black shirt. He didn't know what took over him that he bought a full black outfit for a freshers' party. But after getting all dressed, he had no regrets for this impulsive purchase.

Coming out of the room, they passed each other a smile and showed a thumbs up as a compliment.