CHAPTER15

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE RESPONSE ON MY FIRST PART!!!!
AS A THANK U GIFT ENJOY ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK!!!!

***

Anokhi's chain of thought broken by a knock on door.
When she open the door she grinned ear to ear , yes her shaurya was standing there with a beautiful bouquet of red roses and in between one yellow rose was there.

Shaurya:- Hope I haven't disturb u have I ???

Anokhi:- u never disturb me. Pls come 😍
Bouquet kiske Liya ???

Shaurya:- wo actually I am having an affair with a girl tho tumsea puchnea aaya tha is it perfect to gift her ?

Anokhi glared him

Shaurya:- Aacha ok .....
Forwarded bouquet ..... For u my love..

Her eyes widened listening and blush crept on her cheeks.

Shaurya:- Kay ! Don't say that u didn't like me ! nahi tumnea mera proposal reject Kar Liya hota

And winked towards her

She composed herself

Anokhi:- nahi it's not like that I was confused about that yellow rose.

Shaurya Took a yellow rose and says " our love and attraction started with friendship and yellow rose represent friendship , so yellow rose is center of our love".

Anokhi was startled with his confession though he never said about love but deep in his heart he was in love with her.

He was trying his best to be with her at any cost whether you be taking care, funny conversation, little presents and especially his flirty talk which makes her face deep red in color.
She was not used to it but she likes this.

Anokhi took rose and kept it in the middle of bouquet again. Pass him assuring smile and held his hand and pressed tightly.

Shaurya was about to say something....
Anokhi says "can we have dinner together at my place".

Shaurya pretends to think and with mischievous smiles says " If u prepare mutton".

(A/N:- it's my favorite non veg dish! Sorry if someone is vegetarian so think of paneer butter masala)

Anokhi smiles says "I know how to prepare it but don't have mutton".

He smiles

Shaurya:- Don't worry give me list of ingredients I will arrange it.

Anokhi:- Just a minute.

She wrote all required items and give it to shaurya. He goes to door ,passed a flying kiss and in return she peck him on his cheek quickly closed the door after waiving him.

Shaurya was flustered by her action he remembered how she pecked him in morning and now. His hand was on his cheek.

Shaurya:- Here I am thinking how to control myself and my girl is making it difficult for me.

He goes to market and buys the things.
Here anokhi was doing preparation of their first official date.

***

She set up a table and two chairs not opposite but adjusent to each other with vase having flowers which he bought were kept in middle of the table.

Here our lover boy along with required items he purchased a chocolate box for her.

***

Soon he reached in front of her apartment handed over the things , saw the time it was7:00 pm having much time in dinner.

After asking for any help which she politely denied  he headed to his apartment for a quick bath and getting ready for the date.

Anokhi also quickly finish cooking and dolled up in beautiful blue top with sky colored jeans which she purchased with Reema.

Shaurya also got dressed up in white round neck tee along with denim jeans and jacket.

***

They both were sitting in balcony adjusent to her bedroom as dinner was set up there.
Firstly he was mesmerized seeing her and then the way she planned for dinner.

No matter how much time he came in her apartment It was the first time he entered in her bedroom.
Everything was neatly placed her books and some achievements on study table there was two photoframe with two females along with her in middle.
And another one having his mother and father.

After reading kapurthalla he got memories of her little friend. Though he never verbalize but he wants to meet her once.

But he doesn't know the fact that she is the one with whom he has fallen in love will they ever got to know about each other.......destiny knows what it have stored for them.

He smiled and left for balcony where dinner was set up.

***

While sitting being a gentlemen he drag chair for her. Both were enjoying dinner eve.
He was happy seeing her small efforts which were bringing them close.
He gifted her chocolate box and she heartily accepted them.
She Took a chocolate ball and feed him while the only thing he can do is smile and blush a little not more than his anokhi.
Dinning table was properly arranged with dishes containing mutton , rice , chapities and salad .
While dinner he does only thing I.e flirt with her and in response only lower her gaze, feel shy and blush crept on her cheeks during the whole dinner.
Later dinner ended with enjoying ice cream at her place.
Saying good night to each other they call for the night.

***

In there respective apartments both were happy and reviving their moments.

Later anokhi opened her mail and was glad that her first draft was all set to publish and through bank transfer she received her first salary.

She decided to head to Mata Rani' s temple to thank her for making her life a little stable and giving sabherwal family as companion. Mostly to thank for send shaurya as a partner in her life.
She was so happy that she wanted to tell to shaurya but seeing the time she half heartedly reject the thought.
And went to sleep while smile adorned on her face.

***

Precap:- Shagun nail dance on his thig.

Update will come  next week

P

lease leave ur valuable feedback !!!
Feedbacks motivate me to write more!!!
Ignore any type of grammatical mistakes!!!
Constructive criticism is heartly accepted!!!
Thanks for reading!!!