CHAPTER 10

Written by original writer
Note whenever she will come back I will duly delete the story from my account and request her to republish it.
Thank u
Now back to story
Enjoy this update!!!!

Sunday Morning

Anokhi was sitting at the dining table, eating her breakfast simultaneously browsing and applying to various internships. The previous night, Reema had called her to convince or rather force her to go shopping for the freshers' party. They had taken Kabir on the conference call, and he was too up for the plan.

Anokhi had to finally give in to their demands and they planned to meet  her at home at 10 a.m. So, she had woken up early to complete some pending chores and feed her details and resume in the app for her to apply whenever she gets some time.

She was halfway through her breakfast when she heard loud thumping sounds coming from across the hall. Furrowing her brows, she opened the gate and found Ahir screaming at the top of his voice while banging the door.

"Ahir?"

Ahir turned, his brows crinkled in irritation "Hii Anokhi, sorry maine disturb kar diya?"

"Nahi...lekin aap aise...I mean.." She stuttered, confused.

Ahir understood and went to her, complaining "Yar 10 minute se ghanti baja raha hu, yeh Shaurya darwaza hi nahi khol raha hai. Phone kar raha hu toh phone bhi nahi utha raha.". He sighed, clearly annoyed, turning back to look at the door.

Anokhi checked the time on her watch. It showed 9:30 a.m. She shook her head directing her eyes to Ahir's face "Koi fayda nahi hai. Vo darwaza nahi kholenge. Abhi unki Good morning nahi hui hai"

Ahir narrowed his eyes in confusion"Matlab"

Anokhi chuckled "Aaj Sunday hai, vo aaj apne pure hafte ki neend puri karte hai. In fact, ab toh dhoodh wala bhi packets directly mujhe dekar jata hai. 12 baje se pehle vo darwaza nahi khulega. Isliye aap baad mei aayiega"

Ahir's anger amplified and he growled "Aree. Aise kaise nahi uthega? Humne bahar jaane ka plan bnaya tha. Mai ise uthakar rahunga.". He turned around to break the door open when Anokhi held his arm, stopping him.

"Arre. Arre. Ek second. Darwaza matt todiye."

She went inside her home and came back within a few seconds"Yeh lijiye". She handed him a key while Ahir just stared at her perplexed.

"Spare key hai. Aastha aunty ne kaha tha ki hum dono ke paas ek dusre ke ghar ki chaabi honi chahiye....just in case kuch emergency ho jae toh.". Anokhi explained, hiding the incident that had led to this exchange i.e., the first day of college.

Ahir nodded, heaving a breath of relief "Thank you yar."

He strode towards Shaurya's flat and Anokhi too followed him closely while holding the milk packets. He opened the door and they found Shaurya sprawled on his couch with his laptop resting on his stomach, some registers and notebooks on the table, and a few opened packets of chips and biscuits scattered on the floor.

"Kumbhkaran" Ahir muttered, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

Anokhi controlled her chuckle and went to the kitchen, carefully placing the packets on the slab. She watched as Ahir shifted the laptop to the table and then started shaking Shaurya ordering him to wake up.