CHAPTER 9

Written by original writer
Note whenever she will come back I will duly delete the story from my account and request her to republish it.
Thank u
Now back to story
Sorry couldn't give os as said because today is my exam. Maybe today I would be able to give .
Till then Enjoy this update!!!!!

Election Day

Shaurya reached the college early to rehearse for his speech. He was at the staircase, pacing from one corner to another while Ahir was seated on the third stair, his eyes alternately moving between his phone and Shaurya. He wasn't understanding why Shaurya was so tensed when he always remained chilled-out, especially in these circumstances.

He used to be the team motivator, stress reliever, and today he was behaving as if it was his first time participating in a competition.

Anokhi reached the staircase that leads to her classroom and was surprised to see the unexpected guests.

With a smile on her face, she greeted "Hii. Good Morning"

Ahir looked up from his phone and smiled "Aree, good morning Anokhi. How are you?"

"I'm good" Her eyes directed to Shaurya anticipating a response but it seemed he didn't even notice her presence. She turned to Ahir and asked "Inhe kya hua?"

Ahir sighed and patted the spot beside him gesturing her to take a seat. Anokhi did as said and he explained "Aaj managerial position ke elections hai. Bas usi ki tyaari chal rahi hai"

"Oh!" Anokhi stared at Shaurya for around 5 minutes but he didn't look up for even once.

Sighing, she got up and stood in his path. Shaurya was so immersed in his speech that he would have almost crashed with her if Anokhi hadn't snatched the paper from him. He looked up irritably at the intruder but then his eyes softened seeing Anokhi.

"Hii, tum kab aay?"

"Bas kuch der pehle." Anokhi smiled giving back his paper.

"Acha. I didn't notice."

"Apko itni tension kyu ho rahi hai?" She asked seeing him massaging his temples.

Shaurya groaned and got seated beside Ahir clutching his forehead "I don't know yar. Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha. Something is missing in this speech. I'm not confident about this."

"Bhai sahab, 1 ghante mei elections hai. Aur aapko speech hi sahi nahi lagg rahi?" Ahir asked with a tone of disbelief. Shaurya just stared at him, annoyed.

Anokhi understood what was troubling him. After a few seconds of deliberation , she forwarded her hand"Can I? If you don't mind." Shaurya furrowed his brows and nodded before giving her his speech.

Anokhi went through it and after a minute, she pulled out her pen, got seated on one of the stairs and started scribbling something on the sheet. Ahir and Shaurya passed each other a puzzled stare, waiting for her to finish.

After 15 minutes, Anokhi handed Shaurya his speech who couldn't help but ask "Yeh kya...?"

"Aapki speech bohat technical thi. Aisa lag raha tha jaise college society nahi, desh ke elections laddne jaa rahe hai. Isliye maine bas kuch wordings change kardi, kuch lines delete orr kuch add." Anokhi said while stuffing back her pen in the bag.