CHAPTER16

Next morning anokhi was 1 one to wake up and prepared breakfast for both of them. She prepared tea along with garlic bread and scrambled eggs.
She packed the tiffen box and went to shaurya's place to have breakfast with him.
Instead of knocking the door she directly went inside with the help of spare key.

***

Anokhi set the offering for breakfast and went to wake up shaurya but to her surprise he already woke up , dressed in formals and was giving an interview.

As soon as anokhi knocked the door of his room, he opened it quickly and gestured her to stay mum.

She wrote a chit and stick on the table and comes out.
She was getting late for her committee meeting.
After munching her breakfast she leaves for college.

***

Shaurya was so happy with the interview and was confident that he will get this job.
Ever since anokhi has suggested for job he started searching part time job which is convenient for him to do alongwith his college and thanks to technology he was glad to find jobs which he was required to carry out from home. Today he was giving interview for one such job, he was required to work at anytime in a day, job was related to compile the reports of different departments of that company on daily basis after, which is to be perform after normal working hours of company and paying scheme was based on number of compilations in a month.

***

After meeting was over he read the note which states that "seems you are quite busy and some good news is about to come , prepared ur favorite scrambled eggs, and hope for the best, good luck!!! , leaving for the college early today because of committee meeting, bye !!!!".

Shaurya grinned ear to ear and hoped to breakfast table which was properly set by his anokhi.

***

Here anokhi wasn't able to concentrate on meeting as she didn't received any call or message from him, this really irks her.

Shaurya on the otherside was busy with some important tasks in college, he wanted to complete it before his first lecture starts so that afterwards he will have some free time to spend with her.

Soon he finished his work and joined the lecture, but he was uncomfortable while attending because miss shagun was sitting besides him.

≈FLASHBACK≈

As soon as shaurya entered he saw professor has already started class and before he goes to occupy back benches professor told him to be seated on 1st bench near her.

PRESENT

And now she was being so touchy-touchy by keeping her hands on his thighs or tracing his free hand.
It was clear that he was uncomfortable but he can't show up and consequence was that he was compelled to sit with poker face.
On the other hand shagun thought that he was enjoying it and continue her ministrations on his thighs.

***

Anokhi was free during that time so she thought to give him surprise by appearing outside his class when his lecture will end.
She went on 3rd floor of SIAC where his class was located.
As soon as she appeared in front of class she was thunderstruck because she saw them and shagun's act , shaurya didn't saw her whereas shagun saw her and smirked whereas anokhi was pissed off and she remember her words that she exchanged with her after the unofficial freshers night.

≈FLASHBACK≈

Shagun:- Anokhi Bhalla! Hii

Anokhi:- Hello ji kahiya.

Shagun:- Myself shagun, shaurya's friend. Actually more than friends.

Anokhi:- OK so what do you want from me? Why are you telling this to me?

Shagun:- You don't know na. Actually shaurya aur mai jab school mea thea na he had some feeling for me and he confessed also so tum na shaurya kea type Ki nahi ho tho tum uske gale lagna band Karo.

Anokhi:- Aap Jo bhi soch rahi hai wo galat hai and we are not more than friends.

Shagun:- Whatever just stay away.

Shagun goes away and anokhi was standing there now she remember the dance night when shaurya doesn't want to dance with her.

Anokhi was really confused what to do so she left the matter there only and also because she was just his friend that time.

PRESENT

But now their relationship was progressed and she was his girlfriend, how he can cheat her. It was clearly evident that she was disheartened with this act.
Soon the class was over and shaurya stood up with lightening speed and rush out of class, he didn't notice anokhi as she was standing beside the door.
Shaurya taking support of fencing said
"beta shaurya aaj tho tu Bach gaya warna shagun tho tujha noch leati. Chal anokhi kea pass agar shagun nea dheak liya tho phir aa jayagi".

Unknown to him anokhi was standing just behind him,was listening to his talks and get relieved that he is not cheating upon her, a chuckle escape her mouth after listening to him.

She kept her hand on his shoulder he got frightened. He thought its shagun. Soon he turned and beamed as he saw anokhi.

Shaurya:- Hey! Tum kab aai.
Anokhi:- When you were enjoying shagun's nail dance on your thighs.
Shaurya:- Hey! Please galat mat samajhana who actually jab aaya.... seat nahi thi.....professor nea bola.... I am really sorry.....
He continued to blabber and it was clearly visible that he was sad with the fact that she will leave him as her childhood friend leaves.
But he was wrong anokhi hugged him and mumble sweet notings to calm him down.
He also hugged her back and were lost in each other's warmth and solace.
They come out of their world when ahir clears his throat.
Ahir was standing with Reema, they had come to call them for joining in practice of Dandia as fest was on borderline.
Both ahir and Reema were seeing them with mischievously.

Reema :- oye hoye Kay ho raha hai yaha hmm mm..
Ahir:- thujhe tera future jiju milenge and mujha Meri Bhabi.
Shaurya:- chup tum dono , ek thi shagun nea dimag kharab kiya hai aur.....

Before he could continue ahir said

Ahir:- kitni galti karta hai tu
Shagun dimag kharab nahi karti wo khud dimag kharab hai.

Trio broke into fits of laughter.
Shagun comes to them and stand near shaurya while entwining her hand with his hand and smirked.
This gesture deeply affects anokhi. Shaurya was so much involved in the conversation that he didn't realize that shagun was standing near him.

Anokhi was feeling a bit uncomfortable so she decided to leave the place.

When she was about to go shaurya held his hand and freed his other hand from shagun.

Shaurya:- kaha ja rahi ho???

Anokhi:- wo bas.....

Shaurya:- guys let's go for practice.

So sorry guys. I know I am really late and update is also too short.

I am stuck up in academic stuff and also I was not doing well.

Thank u for ur wishes and I am now doing well.

Hope u all enjoyed update do give ur valuable feedback.

No proof reading done.

Bye!!!

Take care!!!