chapter fifty two

YOUR POV:

a/n: over 3,000 words of pure smut. apologies for any mistakes. enjoy horndogs

"I think I'm gonna dip." Travis stretched, "I'll record my drums over it tomorrow and send you the draft."

I nodded, doing our little fist bump, "Cool. I'll let Kylar know, I know he wants an update on how things are going."

"Where are you guys staying? You're more than welcome to stay at my place."

"I couldn't do that, T. It's late and I don't wanna intrude." I politely declined his offer.

"Well if you change your mind, I'll be up a little while longer. You should all stop over and have breakfast with us in the morning before you head back to campus." Travis smiled.

"We'll be there." I smiled back, bidding him a goodnight and to drive safe. L.A. traffic could be something else.

"I think Emily and I are gonna head to the hotel. It's past her bedtime." Beca said jokingly, gesturing over to Emily who was trying so hard to stay awake and present but I knew she had crashed from all the excitement earlier.

I shook my head with a playful smile on my face and looked over at Chloe on the black leather sofa, "Whatcha thinking baby? You wanna stay a little while longer or do you wanna go to the hotel?"

The ginger thought about it, a certain edge to the way she looked at me that I just couldn't look away. She looked incredible underneath the two toned L.E.D.s Chloe shook her head, telling me she wanted to stay before sensually biting down on her nail, looking up at me batting her long lashes.

"You can take my car then and I'll get an uber when we leave." I told my sister, already fishing the keys out of my pocket.

"Are you sure?" Beca asked.

"I'm sure. The hotel isn't too far from here, it's not a big deal."

"Alright. Well have fun you two." Beca snickered, smirking at Chloe who came over to say goodbye, "I'll see you at the hotel."

Chloe shut the door after Beca and Emily, slowly turning towards me and my mouth went dry. The small ginger walked towards me, swaying her hips before she slowly sat down on my lap. Instinctively my hands went around her waist and held onto her tight.

"So rockstar, two songs written about me huh?" She whispered, caressing my cheek and my jawline with the pad of her thumb.

I chuckled, smiling sheepishly, "Well, you know. Technically more but..."

Chloe giggled, "Well aren't I just so special. Will you play the song for me again?"

I nodded, knowing I'd do anything for her. Breaking away from her soothing eyes, I pressed a few buttons on the console and then clicked play, the melodic acoustic guitar coming through the speakers.

Yeah

It's been six days since the last time

I saw your face and you asked my sign

I told you mine, I questioned why

And you said, "Everything's aligned"

On the first day, you told me

"I was your twin flame from a past life"

And tonight, the moon is full

So take me anywhere outside

I cannot kiss you, yeah, you're magic

So I'll just stare at you instead

I get insecure and panic