jump and restart (TW)

Grian flew around the hermits base, delivering packages around.

"Mumboo?" His last package was his mustached friend but it seems that he wasn't here.

"I guess I'll leave it to you, pesky bird." He smiled, putting the bird down next to the package.

The sun's glare interrupted grians package dealing, it's beautiful natural Sunkist nature brought grian in a nostalgic way.

'...jump.'

Grian whipped his head to the side, "excuse me?" He asked the wind.

...

"So yeah, I think I'm hearing voices." Grian, in a therapist chair made by keralis, waved his arms around telling his tale.

"I.." keralis hesitated, "I'm sorry but...we can't get voices grian." He coughed to hide his unease.

He didn't want to upset the builder but they really can't get voices.

"I can give you this though." Keralis shook a bottle of pills and gave it to grian. "It's not for the 'that' kind, it just helps you focus don't worry."

Grian received the pills, leaving the chair. "..thank you keralis!"

Although forced, the big eyed man didn't seem to notice.

"You're welcome, Brian."

Grian flew away from keralis' base. He stood on top of his mansion and really analyzed what had happened.

He was sure he heard voices.

His eyes wondered around the mansions surrounding, distracting the builder.

...

"Ah, I was supposed to dig up the other side! Ugh!" It was now nighttime as grian spent the entire sundown on a daze.

He kicked the snow on the roof of his mansion, making the pills shake.

"Oh wait." He took out the pills, hesitated, then took one.

After gulping down the pills, he went to bed with nothing of any sort of wild thoughts.

In the morning, he woke up refreshed. "Woah." It worked!

Grian felt happy, it seems that as long as he took the pills he wouldn't be distracted anymore.

'fool!' 

Grian shrieked, tossing the diamond dagger to what he assumed was where the rude ghost was.

'Its not working.'

'you pathetic fool.'

Grian clutched his pills, taking more of them.

'...'

The voice was quiet. It gave the impression that it actually left. Grian chewed on the pills, he needed more.

Grian sighed, everything had just went by so fast, grian needed to slow down.

—clang.

"Woah there! Be more cautious G-man" scar defeated the drowned for the dazed grian.

"..scar?" His unfocused eyes stared at scar, stabilizing the boy.

"What's wrong buddy?" Scars voice softened, he was somehow aware of grians experience.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Grian slowly nodded, slidding into scars embrace.

...

"So keralis said you can't, so now you're theorising someone broke in?" Grian nodded.

"And if my theory is correct, I can catch that rude hooligan if I just go back!" Scar froze for a moment, "that's actually a good idea!" Then agreed hastily.