two much grians

Grian hissed as the side of his eyes redden.

"I'm doing it, I'm going beyond the boarder!"

"As a fellow...friend, I don't think that's—" mumbo's rambling came to a stop when he saw his best friend cross the boarder; quite easily if he must add. "Grian!"

"What?" Grian smirked, "I'm alright see? The boarder didn't even— ack" a yellow wall sucked him, not allowing to finish his sentence.

The yellow wall dropped him back to his base; or so he thought.

"The fuck ya doing here mate" a much vulgar tone of his voice startled grian into whipping his head to that direction.

Along with 5 other grians, the vulgar grian held an axe. Each one had a specific weapon it seemed.

Another grian, in blue (the tall one), dropped his weapon and said, "T'was a bit shocking seeing a variant with wings....wait no, cough, just calm down okay? I require you to answer." He stared intensely.

Grian raised his arms and wings. "Chill! I don't know what happened but that swirly worly self automatic yellow wall forced me here. It's basically kidnapping I tell you!"

An 'avian' grian variant couldn't help but briefly laugh, his tiny winged ear wiggled in amusement.

The staff holding grian coldly stared. Grian could already tell this was 'xelqua' his old pal.

"Hello there friend!" A tall grian wiped his hand with his spare kerchief, " got a bit of redstone yeah...nice to meet you, by the way."

"...you too." Grian breathed.

"So variant, why were you called too?"

Grian mussed, "I don't know, I was just minding my own thing." He pretended to know.

"It does do that sometimes, nevermind then." The 'watcher' grian nodded to him.

"Oh, where the hells my manners. You, variant. What's your...name?"

Grian was too stunned to speak, these clones—variants, have names!?

"Cough, yeah sorry forgot to introduce myself." He trailed off, thinking how to 'introduce' himself to 'himselves'.

"I'm a, 'variant' of the three watcher-admin-avian mix— still called grian." The other five nodded, not finding it strange.

"Well, mortal, I'm xelqua." His old pal xelqua finally spoke, "I'm sure you're already aware of me." He smirked.

"Good day, name's Charles." The watcher variant was without any emotions, fitting for a proper watcher.

Grian smiled to Charles, a nostalgic feel crept as they shook hands.

"...that's quite good." The watcher praised.

"He's at least your level or above." Charles turned to xelqua.

The admin scoffed, "he's a mutant of three, of course he's all powerful." He rolled his eyes.

The avian didn't envy grian, he even swooned. "That's so cool, you have all three!"

"He won't have if I kill him." The vulgar grian retorted.

"That's not nice." The tall grian commented.

"Imagine the heights and control he could have if he had my abilities too." Blue jumper grian pushed his lenses up.

"..rude!" Grian didn't mention his knowledge to redstone but it seemed smart grian already did.

"So, cough, which uh, portal server is this?"

"I don't know, I just build here." The tall grian answered, it seems like it was 'his'.

"In that case...you wanna mess with them?" Grian smugly suggests.

"Hell yeah, we've already done it in adian's!" The vulgar grian pointed to avi....adian.

"I'm not tall but I can do this.." grian tucked his wings away.

All three variants with wings stopped in their tracks. "You can actually just poof it away!?" Charles questioned, a little out of character.

"Yeah? It just requires simple watcher and admin magic..." Grian mumbled the steps and properties but adian had already stopped listening.

He was just a birb after all.

...

"Hello tall—g!" Scar landed beside him, sitting down to the chair in front.

"Hi." Grian grinned. "So me and the guys are golfing, wanna come with?" Scar asked, albeit a little concerned with his friends grin.

"Yeah let me just, pft, stand" grian stifled his laugh, the other variants doing the same.

"Great! We can—weaugh!" Scar miserably fired his rockets only to bail last second after seeing grians height, it made him do a loop and crash.

"What the f...griên!" Scar let out a baffled shout. "You've shrunken!"

Grian walked up to scar quietly, the man was still panicking and bewildered he didn't notice.

Grians watcher magic made his voice enchanting, "Wake up." He whispered.

It echoed in scars mind until grian was gone.

He was alone.

...

"That was cool." Charles exclaimed.

"Indeed, you sounded rather...." xelqua quieted, his hand clicking the staff up and down multiple times.

"Ravishing?" Adian laughed.

"No!" The vulgar grian immediately shouted and laughed.

"Who's got the portal? We gotta roll" griên immediately said after looking at his communicator.

"Are you getting...scolded?" 'smart' (redstone) grian asked.

"No, xisuma was simply concerned." Griên replied.

"Those concerns are pretty mighty vulgar." Ironically, the vulgar grian had said this.

Grian wanted to see the 'vulgar' xisuma's concern but knew It would be invading.

"Right, got it" vulgar grian smirked, opening his portal up. "Get in."

6 grians entered the portal.

"Your still in season 6?" Grian asked, slightly confused.

"Yeah? You've never met a 'past variant'?"

Grian shook his head and said, "I've only met a skilled PvP grian. He didn't even need tnt." He lied again.

"That's op!" Griên sucked at pvp.

"Oh, that grian, was he in MCC?" Xelqua asked, unconcerned.

"Oh! Yes he was." It was actually him so he technically wasn't lying.

"I see." His pupils dilate.

"What in the fuck..." The 6 grians froze as they heard their best friends/enemies voice.

"Oh shit, mumbo I can explain!" Vulgar grian pushed his variants back.

"Fuck that mate, you stay there." He raised his sword.

Multiple grians raised there guard.

The author has something to say:
I want to quickly earn shit my god, my fans broken!

I can't even replace it :'<

Anyways— I've quite enjoyed this as I read some fanfic on my passing time.

Yes I stole the idea a tiny bit but it has a twist ( ◍╹▽╹◍ )

Thanks for ur time