I...am a god.

Grian and xelqua, the twin gods of balance. As they say, there is good in evil, and there is evil in good.

Together, they bring balance, the olden said.

"Grian! Stop this politics thing, it isn't good!" The Young adult xelqua scolded his brother.

"...they've started it, I only just encouraged them to create a system." Grian lay on his hands on his knees, head lowered. Xelqua thought that grian was really grieving so he sighed. "Grian, I..I'm not scolding you because of that. I know you've just encouraged some of them for the greater good but you can't just control the mortals after seeing the economy going well."

A sweet chuckle echoed the room, "ah, busted." Grian lifted his head, smiling cheekily. Seeing his shit eating grin, Xelqua's trust in grian staggered again.

He gripped his staff, "you leave me no choice."

"I, xelqua, god of yin, temporarily banish you to the mortal realm until you learn how to be a proper Yang."

"Xel—wait I was just!" Grian took a step forward and fell.

"...you bastard!" Grians voice echoed.

...

"Ack—" grian fell to a tree, getting himself stuck.

"Wings? Heellooo?" Grians wings were almost like his first limbs, after he felt no reaction, he panicked.

He swiped his hand to get a few materials to help himself on the ground but then couldn't help but shriek when no items were found.

"Xel, you monster!"

—boom

The tree grian was stuck on got burnt magically by a stray lightning. It even magically only stuck on the original tree.

"...wizard!" The townspeople gossiped among themselves.

Grians majestic eyes viewed the crowd.

[ Evil ]

[ Evil ]

[ Evil ]

[ Evil ]

[ Evil ]

Grians head hurt. He, the god of Yang, was in a pit of that bastard god's people.

"Shut up!" The voices of righteousness echoed in his mind.

With a throbbing head and a dazed mind, grian started to give everyone in the town a quick and merciful death.

Everything was silent.

Grian sighed into his obsidian sword, finally finding inner peace after that hectic scene earlier.

"I can do this all day, yeah" grian didn't forget to add his sarcasm.

"Eugh." After that, he collapsed.

...

"Oh dear heaven's, he's waking up!" A woman dressed in all white excitingly announced his awakening.

"Young master!"

"Young master thank you."

"Long live young master!"

Grian silently sneered, ugh this year...

Even to be or not to be would be famous here, why is he progressing slowly...ugh.

"Please heal us, Saint." Grian cringed at the title before healing the patient.

"Please don't wake me, I will attempt to connect with the one above and meditate." Grian waved his sleeves.