I LOVE BUILDMART F*** OFF

Grian had been spacing out too much. At first hermits thought it was because the builder was visioning his build but all of that changed when xisuma had tried to communicate with the dazed grian.

...

"Grian...I hope you know why you're here?" Joe sat down, laying a bunch of waste paper, as grian thought, to his front.

"Uhh nope!" Grian shook his head.

"Xisuma has informed me of the unsual switch of personalities that you've been presenting." Joe thought he'd worded it quite wrong but it was enough to make grian understand.

"What are you talking about?" Grian let out a nervous laugh, he hoped that they weren't talking to xelqua, the being who had possessed him one day.

"I think you know what and who I'm talking about." Joe then let out a series of psychiatric poems and such.

Grian stood up and pointed, "now listen here! I've been dazed here and there, I admit. Sometimes it startles me and I let out those uncharacteristic reactions, y'know?" He slowly backed.

Joe tried to calm grian down. "Now let's all calm down, I'm not accusing you of having any mental illness—yet." He said the last word quietly.

"No! I've told all of you that I was just startled, okay? You get away now or I'll do it myself."

Joe grabbed a splash potion, ready for grian. "Don't push me."

"I push whatever button I see." He smugly replied and fled the scene.

"Xelqua they're onto you." Grian conversed with the large mirror within his mansion.

"...then just let them. I can't possibly be in hiding forever, kid"

Grian sighed, "look you—whatever you are...my body isn't even fit for this watcher gig you got so please exit it" he pointed to himself and let on a few jabs.

Xelqua looked annoyed.

"Can we just go on to the server? I've got duties." He grumbled.

"I've got duties— for those who deserves to be watched shall be watched." Grian mocked, standing up and leaving his mansion.

...

"Xelqua you big shit" a dying man spit on xelqua's shoe making xelqua add in more brute force to kill the man.

"Please stop this...it's already enough" grian softly said.

Xelqua stiffened, he stared at a convenient mirror and slowly dropped the man to the floor.

"I guess." Xelqua coughed, "you can take the body back now" he added.

"Thank you, xelqua."

Grian went back to hermitcraft, his clothes didn't get bloodied but the smell of death was prominent.

The server chat also informed the other hermits of his arrival.

Soon, someone flew to where he was.

"Grian." Joe hadn't said his sentence yet when another figure entered into the hermitcraft server.

Grian immediately whipped his head around and engaged into a one way battle.

The poor intruder was almost beaten to death for it not to grian forbidding him to kill the poor guy.

"Information." Grian faintly alarmed.

Joe stood by the side and witnessed live on what xisuma saw that day.

The grian in front of him had very very different style than the grian they know.