filter

Grian, as a watcher, needed to be discreet. This was the purpose of masks however, what if he doesn't want to wear it anymore?

...

"Hey...have you ever noticed that floating censor on grians face or is it just me?" Ren hiccuped and slurred his words, making it almost unbearable for mumbo to understand.

"I guess yeah...guy was always a blur to me, now that I've thought of it." He sipped silently.

"...you do know that he's right there?" Xisuma holding a cup to Joe pointed over to a wasted grian.

Doc's face was flushed however the man was completely sober. "That's a mystery fit for area 77."

"And Sherlock gri—no Sherlock scar!" Scar giggled and danced.

Cub hugged his liquor, "everyone should bet on then..." He closed his eyes, probably also wasted.

Jevin slammed his vodka down, "right! A—anyone brave enough to find out waffle man's true identity gets a stack of diamonds from keralis!" He earned a smack from behind.

"Idiot! It's face—ack— true face! Also..I'm not your—your ATM" keralis wobbled, holding a mixed wine on his left and smacking jevin with his right.

The ZIT trio were playing drunk poker, they too heard the challenge.

Tango slammed his cards, "fruit cork, that's a great idea!" He shook the half asleep impluse and started to pass out papers.

He distributed them to everyone, including the guy they were betting on.

"Let the games begin!" He threw the rest of the papers away.

...

"...so it isn't just a drunk decision?" Xisuma watched as all the hermits basically take turns on trying to convince grian to take off his damned censor.

"Listen scar, I can't take the filter off—also hi xisuma. It's just the matter of principle!"

"Bullocks" xisuma laughed as scar was outrun by grian.

The master flyer landed besides him, "did that all bet thing happen when I was wasted???" He took of his scarf and folded it into his inventory.

"Yeah, we even have our seal on those." Meaning it was an official bet and there was going to be a winner with no turning back.

"Kinda regretting it sure but it's quite fun." Xisuma hurled a sliver of admin power to grians face.

The waffle man tilted his head, easily swatting the magic away.

"Real fun." Both nodded.

"Guess I'll join." Grian laughed. "Call for a server meeting."

Xisuma clicked his tongue but obediently did as told.

Soon everyone was on the little island.

"I propose—" grian started.

"Another war?"

"Me winning?"

"Mumbo to stop causing lag?"

"Xisuma to take off his helmet?"

"..."

"Naur."

...

"So not only will you get to keep our diamonds but we still won't be able to see your face if we fail?" Grian nodded.

"Well yeah I mean it is the principle. I'm also risking my face here, mind you!" He huffed.

"But also" he added, "the one to succeed gets to keep all the diamonds."