⚠️ immortal ⚠️

Xelqua was alone from a very distant server, existing way back alpha. He didn't  like that very much. He wanted players, not just watchers roaming around.

So one day, young Xelqua travelled to the modern future.

The world bustled with players, admins, and watchers alike. Young Xelqua felt happy.

However, that happiness didn't last long. Xelqua world suddenly went to war with his kind; the watchers. The admins were sick and tired of watchers watching and formed a revolution along with the players all around the servers. Xelqua, along with other kind watchers, tried to reason them. They bargained, even pleaded the players to not start a war.

In the end, a war erupted.

Everyone suffered, watchers and admins tried to fight dominance with their prowess. In the final moments of war, everyone had fallen out of the world.

...

Xelqua let out a frustrated sigh. He was hours in, trying to find a good player to impose as. He's been doing this for years now and was not ever caught. He guesses it was thanks to him being a watcher but potat, tomat.

Xelqua laughs to himself.

Unconsciously, he dragged his comms a little too hard resulting him to drag a picture up.

"oh?" Xelqua sits up, hands shuffling for iron. "I say, he looks 70% just like me, a perfect fit." he laughs. He copied the players name and went on to his last location.

"a corrupted world?" he looks left to right only to see ghost blocks and mobs floating around. "was salted in some sort of server hopping?" he asked out loud. "well, would you look at that!" he picked up a sign left in ashes. "a friend!" he exclaimed, "if you ever see this we moved out to...ev-o?" he tilts his head.

"well evo, here I come."

"SALTED?" a high pitched voice greeted him cheerily. "... Hello." Xelqua cringed at how he sounded just like this boy and not like his adopted identity.

"the void makes anyone high pitch? Damn." the boy smiled as he pats him in the back.

Xelqua shook his head, no dear blond, I actually am an imposter. He smiles to himself. "haven't seen you in a while, looks like you've got another server?"

The boy nods, "yeah me and the gang formed it" he named a few of them for him. Xelqua was ever greatful. Her now didn't need to scan the boys head for information like that.

"ooh! since you're literally new here, let's settle you on my place first." the boy drags him to his...snowy house.

"grian! who's this?" a boy with some ear muffler asked the blond...grian. "oh~! this is salted, my friend. Salted this is taurtis, also my friend."

Taurtis rambled on about the new neighbor he was about to receive, and Xelqua just wanted to magic him away. Finally it was night time and they had to sleep. Of course Xelqua didn't have to but he wouldn't relay that information just yet.

"goodnight, salted."

"goodnight, grian."

Both closed their eyes yet one slept adn the other watched his whole life.

...

"salted, you're going to love this." grian drags him to a portal, "look! it's a sign from the so called watchers and their a real pain in the bum but the puzzle and riddles are fun." he shoves him in as he talked more making Xelqua unable to reply.

He was quite attached to this boy now. He can surely make those low level watchers to lay off but grian liked the thrill...so he won't.

" hey grian" Xelqua breathes as he points to the next riddle. It was absolutely childlike of those watchers to do this.