⚠️ odd. (TW) ⚠️

"what the hell was that?" Murmurs around the hermitcraft server surfaced when a supplier was found dead near the portal.

"X..?" Grian wipes his goggles, making sure it was clean before setting it down. "What's wrong..?" He wasn't yet aware of the decapitated body just a couple base's away.

"It's nothing grian, just– just don't go outside often alright? There's been a...intruder." Ex tried to sarcastically explain but the gleam and worry in his eyes betrayed him.

"Intruder? But the supplier was loyal, isn't he?" He tilts his head, "was he taken away?" He asks.

Xisuma smacks his twins face, "yes, the watchers are already handling it. Don't worry, just...don't go outside often." He hesitates.

"Alright-y!" Grian shakes off the topic, not wanting his friends be more stressed than they probably are.

"I'll be flying by Joe's then" he waves and vanished, wings flapping speedily.

"...it'll be fine." Ex pat's xisuma's shoulder.

...

"Yeah I saw the murder! It was horrible I tell you." Cleo's tale randomised to seeing the supplier to seeing the corpse.

Joe took a sip from his tea, "I see." He nods. It made grian also nod out of politeness.

"Ah almost forgot." Joe took out a potion and handed it to grian. "Xisuma told me you liked the honey and dragons breath potion I made." He nonchalantly took a sip from his tea again.

"Thank you— I didn't know you made it. Xisuma told me he got it from scar." Cleo immediately replies, "scar payed for his, you better be thankful yours are free!" It made grian laugh. "Yeah okayyy, thank you dearest friends." He sarcastically replied.

"Looks like Ex's rubbing off on you." Cleo snorts, patting Joe heavily.

Grian pockets the potion, "I'll show it to X" he smirks while both Cleo and Joe stopped their teasing.

"Why not drink one now and get another for free?" She wiggles her brows. "I can get another?!" Grian gasps, "why of course." Joe nods.

"If you insist" grian tries to shrug it off, slowly drinking the potion.

"...blergh too much dragon breath." He winced.

"Is it? I apologize, I've made it too spicy for you" grian shakes his head, "I'm still thankful, don't mind it " Joe smiles.

"Excuse me–" scar enters their base "I haven't seen grian and...oof!" Scar takes a damage while both Cleo and Joe smoothly shuts him up.

"Need something?" Grian pockets another potion. "Yeah I.." he looks at their signal; both nods. "I wanted to ask for a builders view on this huge cookie I made."

"Ho, bootlicking are we? I'm not giving you one." Scar lightly punched him, "Sharing is caring!" Grian quickly shrugs him off. "Sharing is caring but I don't care."

Scar let out an offended huff. He fumbles a bit and takes out a paper in the midst of frustration,
"Fine. Just fly me to these cords."

Grian adjusts his goggles, "these are some heights." He comments.

Scar shrugs, he taps grians goggles and waved at Cleo and co.

"Well goodbye everyone!" Scar loops his arm around grians and together, they flew away.

Not even reaching their destination, grian faintly heard the word; dangerous.

"Hey scar," the wind blew in a pleasant way, "what'd ya know about the uhh, intruder?" He asked nonchalantly, up for a brief conversation.