⚠️ misunderstanding (TW) ⚠️

—boom.

A deafening explosion had blown away the entire shopping district.

Grian, the only guy within, suffered most. At least that's what most thought.

...

Grian's gold dust scattered as he patted his jumper, creating creases to his trim clothe.

He queued fainting when he saw his best friend, mumbo, who came flying in, concerned.

Mumbo caught grian, unsuspecting of anything when he saw him with obvious blast damage.

Doc landed beside him and patted the tall man, he motioned him to put grian to one of the cells underneath the shopping district.

Mumbo frowned in disagreement.

They all fought for hours, voting and debating on what would happen to grian.

Grian then woke up in a cell later on. "G-guys?" Grian neared the bars, holding it with both hands.

"What, where is this? Why am I here!?" He feigned a panicked expression.

He guessed the gist of what's happening but that wasn't very grian of him.

But he also didn't know what happened out there, so he won't be playing with the hermits now.

"You know exactly why." Cub sneered, assisting scar up.

"I don't even know what happened." His slight irritation leaked out, causing doc to almost go in and land a punch to him.

Grian took a step back, he looked afraid.

Doc grumbled, he sat down on his own circle of chair and waited.

Grian also sat, looking forward to what the hermits would do in hopes of knowing what had occurred outside.

But every hermit had just briefly stared with malice before sitting down. Grian could see some with bruises, making him concerned.

He really would like to know what happened now...

Grian breathed heavily and curled on the corner of the cell.

The hermits who were discussing still, noticed the shallow breaths the hermit on the cage seemed to be breathing.

Mumbo immediately leaped, grabbing the keys off xisuma and opening the cell. "Grian."

He walked up to the curled hermit and comforted him.

He didn't stop until his suit was soaked with what he assumed were tears and sweat.

A calm grian slowly fainted.

...

"Let's just let him clean it up and rebuilt it, there's no need to cage the guy..." Iskall didn't really blame grian along with mumbo.

He's been a victim of grians tnt but he felt something was amiss.

"No one can help him." The hermit with the most diamond stored in their shop rebuked.

Mumbo and iskall nodded, along with the injured scar and the girls.

...

Grian had a cast in his right arm and a bandage on his face, however the hermit kept building.

It wasn't him and it was hard building everything as it really was wrecked but being a watcher was harder.

It was the middle of the night and no hermits were present.

Grian spent alone on the ugly looking shopping district. He made the fallen debris float and vanish, magically let a few shulker box of grindy things appear, and quietly floated and rebuilt half of the shopping district.