1

March, 2018

You know what they say? When your life is a disaster say fuck it, ignore your responsibilities, and have fun.

It's definitely not the right thing to do and a part of me is screaming at myself right now but I can't be arsed to care about fixing all the broken pieces of myself.

The damage has been done. I'm broken, probably beyond repair.

Am I crying about it in my bedroom though? No.

I'm standing between multiple people, a pretty large crowd if you will, and waiting for the band to come on stage.

I honestly have no idea who this band is or what type of music they play. I just bought a ticket online on Ticket Master that was for tonight, got ready and I was on my way to the gig.

Suddenly all lights went out, fog spewing out of the machines and filling the floor of the stage. Lights flaring, ominous music blaring through the speakers.

The crowd erupted into cheers and screams that were so loud, that I couldn't hear my own breathing. Maybe I wasn't even breathing.

Heavy drums began to play followed by an electric guitar that sent a shiver down my spine. It was still dark but I could see the silhouettes between the fog on stage.

The intro to the song was quite long and I'm sure it was only prolonged to hype up the crowd and get them more excited for what's to come.

Another round of screams erupted, the type that makes your ears bleed. I fought the urge to hold my hand over my ears because the girls next to me were going absolutely feral.

Soon I figured out that the screams of bloody murder were because another person had walked on stage, firstly walking over to the drums and picking up a bottle, taking a gulp of it before placing it back down and stepping up to the microphone. He held his arms out, moving his fingers in a come hither motion to make the crowd go even more insane.

His head was tilted back in pleasure after hearing the loud crowd cheer for him.

He was in a shiny gold and black suit. His curly, brown hair was messily draped over his forehead. The shirt he was wearing was only buttoned halfway up, exposing parts of his neck and collarbones.

At the same time, he grabbed the microphone stand singing into it and another guitar started playing. The crowd immediately started belting the lyrics by heart.

She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes
Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect
And all the boys, they were saying they were into it
Such a pretty face
On a pretty neck

The singer's eyes were closed, his lips brushing against the microphone as he sang and slowly sunk lower.

She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it
But I'm into it, I'm kinda into it

He tapped the heel of his Chelsea boot against the microphone stand to the beat, shifting his body weight from his toes to his heel.