one

Niall

"This is absolute madness! What the actual fuck?"

If the vein on my forehead could pop from anger it would be bursting right now, leaving all of the decoration covered in crimson.

"Niall mate-"

"Do not 'Niall mate' me!" I snap, so furious I can barely see through my eyes. And that says something.

Harry's quick to press his lips together into a tight line and not continue with whatever useless excuse he was about to make.

He pulls Rosie tighter to his side, pressing a kiss on her hair. He mutters something against her ear that I can't hear but whatever he said made Rosie try and awfully hide a giggle.

"Come with me, Ni," Rosie says with a sneaky grin on her face. As mad as I am right now at both of them, I could never say no to my Rosie Posie.

She elegantly walks through the room, passing a few people on the way and sending them small smiles. She always smiles at everyone and everyone smiles back at her.

She leads me to a dark room in the back and I suspiciously look around, trying to see anything. I have no idea where we are or what we're doing here.

"Posie what-" As soon as I try to question the situation she shushes me and hands me a small remote with one button on it.

I look down into my hand but can't see anything. I can only feel the shape of the remote.

Does she want me to push the button?

What if this is a trick? It wouldn't be the first time these fuckers messed with me. Rosie alone is one thing. But Rosie and Harry pranking you together? That's a whole new deal.

Let's just say they don't do anything half-assed.

If you ever wondered if paint stains your hair, your answer is yes. Take it from the guy who had purple hair for two weeks straight.

Scared of the outcome I press the button on the remote, wiring my eyes shut and waiting for something to happen.

The only thing I can tell with my eyes closed is that the lighting in the room has changed. It's brighter now.

I peel one eye open, looking for anything in the room I could see. The only thing I do see is Rosie standing in front of me in her big white dress that accents her curves in all the right ways. Her hair is done up with pins, exposing her collarbone and neck.

She truly couldn't be any more beautiful.

She eyes me, her brown eyes crinkled by the corner from the big smile on her face. It's what makes me double-check my surroundings and once I see the light-up sign across the room I gasp.

The small bar in front of us has multiple signs for the multiple types of beverages and all of them say the same word. Guinness.

"Sweet nectar!" I announce excitedly, completely in love with the sight in front of me.

I knew there was no way they didn't get Guinness for their wedding. The only beer they offer outside is Carlsberg and Corona. Neither is my favourite but I'll drink them if I absolutely have to.

I rush towards the bar offering a different type of beer and grab one from the Guinness branded glasses, deciding to start off drinking with the original one first.

Using the tap, I tilt my glass, filling it up with the fresh, cold, bubbling drink. I lift the glass in front of me eyeing the foam on the top. The sight is mouthwatering.