7

*

Rosie

As I sit here in the garden, the sun beaming at me from above, making my skin tingle I can't help but think about the past.

You don't get big opportunities all the time. They don't just come knocking at your door and wait until you're ready to accept them.

Just like the offer Harry Styles gave didn't wait for me.

I let myself consider his offer for too long and missed the opportunity to go around the country and hear their band perform live.

I was trying to figure out whether or not it would be a good idea to up and dip for two months when I have plenty of stuff to figure out, which are more important than anything, and by the time I was ready to give Harry my answer it was too late.

They left for Scotland and there was no way I would travel there on my own to join them later. That's too awkward.

Except that wasn't the case.

Hi, welcome to Watch Mojo. Today we'll be counting down the top ten stupidest ideas in the world.

Surely, this has to be some kind of prank.

I mean there's absolutely no way that me, Rosie White, a girl from a small country is going on tour with a band. A band whose frontman is non-other than Harry Styles, the man I'm crushing on.

Surely, it has to be some sort of nightmare I'd wake up from.

The thing is, I haven't woken up from it, and it's been two weeks.

Two. Weeks.

Do you know what that means?

Two weeks of non-stop planning. Two weeks of freaking out. Two weeks of indecisiveness.

The first three days I spent in my room, not talking to anyone. Harry kept messaging me but I ignored my buzzing device. Niall and Bobby tried to get me to talk to them but I didn't want to, so eventually they let me find them when I was ready.

I spent those three days thinking through possible scenarios. From best to worst, I listed things that could happen to prepare myself for disaster.

I knew I couldn't possibly make a decision on my own. So after spending three days curled up in a ball on my bed, eating nothing but instant noodles and crisps, I finally cleaned up, washed my hair, got dressed into something that wasn't sweatpants and an oversized shirt, and stepped out of my very own cave.

I truly felt like a bear after waking up from slumber.

Next thing you know I was sitting on the couch, Niall next to me with his guitar in his hands as he quietly strummed it. I found it easier to talk when there was some sort of white noise in the background.

I explained everything to him. Everything Harry told me, everything I told him. I didn't tell him much and what I said probably sounded ominous but it's all I could force myself to say.

I tried to push him away. I tried to free him from a situation he surely did not want to be in but he's stubborn. He's just as stubborn as I am if not more, and instead of hating me for playing with him, he offered me an opportunity no sane person would decline.

A tour around the United Kingdom.

Niall was surprised to hear that he had offered something like that to me. I'm sure he thought he was crazy. He is crazy.

We met four times and he wants me to be attached to him by the hip for two months straight? How could he possibly know he wants that? I could be the worst company ever and he wouldn't know.