16

Rosie

"You're stressing too much, baby honey. Relax."

I snap my head to the side, glaring at Harry who simply shuts his mouth and suppresses a smile. I'm glad he's enjoying this at least out of the two of us.

"I'm not stressing enough! You're about to meet Bobby and he's basically like a father to me. Do you realise how big of a deal that is?" I stand by the side of the bed, staring at the three options of dresses for the dinner. I don't have many shoe options to choose from so at least that's easy to pick.

"Not really no." He admits, still laying on the hotel bed in nothing but socks and underwear. "But I'm sure it'll go great. I'll behave and we'll have fun."

Sure. Behave. Have fun. Yeah, it's that simple.

"Or I could stay here if you don't want me to come."

I glare at him again, furrowing my brows. Is he being serious? By the look on his face, I assume he is.

"As your girlfriend, am I allowed to kick your ass?"

"I think so, why?"

I grab a pillow from the bed and throw it at him. It lands straight on his face, covering it whole.

"You're pissing me off," I admit, looking back at the dress options. My makeup and hair are done, nothing fancy, just my usual half-up half-down pony and I added a black bow to make it fancier.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm just not stressing about it because I'm sure it will go great. You haven't seen Bobby in almost a month. Think about how much you missed him and stop stressing." He gets up from the bed after his monologue and walks over to me with slow strides. He stops when he's in front of me and cups my neck on both sides, looking into my eyes.

"I don't like seeing you stressed." He lowers his voice, soothing me with it along with his gentle touch.

It's crazy how easily he can calm me down. I'm not sure what it is, his charm, his voice or his touch but it makes me melt like ice cream on a sunny day.

I take a deep breath in and then exhale it through my mouth, only adding to the calmness that washes over me.

"Good girl." He praises, leaning down to kiss me. His lips are soft on mine as we melt into each other. I run my hand through his hair, gently gripping his roots just how he likes it. He loves when I do anything with his hair. He can literally fall asleep to me playing with his hair within seconds.

"Don't." He warns me, his brows pulled together as he mumbles against my lips. "If you don't stop now we're going to be late."

"We have like..." I trail off, picking my phone up from the dresser to check the time. It reads 17:23. "Seventeen minutes left. If you get ready in two minutes that leaves us with fifteen minutes."

"Pretty and smart, huh? Definitely hit the jackpot right there." He smirks as he pulls away from my lips and looks into my eyes.

"It's a package deal." I purse my lips, shrugging smugly. He only shakes his head to my response and hoists me up into his arms, pressing his lips against mine in a hurry.

In no time my back meets the comforter of the hotel bed, my dress bunched up by my waist and Harry doesn't waste a single second of those fifteen minutes. His fingers hook straight into the band of my underwear and with one swift motion, he tugs them off me.

He tosses it to the side, kneeling on the floor by the edge of the bed and pulls me closer by the back of my thighs so I'm aligned with his face.

He gives me one last lustful look before he attaches himself to my already soaking wet core and begins furiously lapping his tongue against it.