three

Rosie

We're late. We are so fucking late.

I rush through the hallways that lead out to the main area, clutching my baby to my side. She giggles the whole way, enjoying the tempo we go in.

I turn multiple times on the way, feeling like I'm in an actual labyrinth that's gonna lead me to nowhere. I definitely should've asked Jeff to come to get me but I was in such a hurry, I couldn't even get my phone out to text.

Where exactly is my phone? I don't even know.

The louder the crowd gets the closer I know I am.

I'm taking in quick breaths as I jog towards the backstage area, obviously finding it empty. I'm far too late for meeting them before the show. It was my plan to get here early but obviously, it didn't work out.

I told Harry I would drive here on my own after our daughter, Daisy woke up from her nap. Everything was fine, she woke up early from her nap. However, she threw a fuss about getting dressed. She screamed and tossed and turned until her face turned red. I had to bribe her by putting Peppa Pig on while I very carefully got her dressed.

Once they were finally on and I was ready too, she began taking her clothes off throwing yet another tantrum over the choice of clothes I dressed her in. I swear this little girl is nothing like me and everything like Harry.

She kept screaming when I tried to keep her clothes on, telling her we needed to go but it was like she heard nothing I said. She ignored me completely.

So I gave up trying and let her make a mess on her floor while she picked out the clothes she wanted to wear. The outfit, in the end, looked similar to the one I dressed her in just more colourful. After all, she is Harry's daughter.

So once she was in the short sleeve white tee and the tiny heart-pattern overalls with matching red converse on, we finally got in the car and started driving towards the stadium.

Obviously, when someone as huge as Honey the band performs at Wembley Stadium, traffic in London is bound to get even more hectic.

I had Honey's music on in the car, hoping it would keep Daisy entertained in the backseat but she seemed more interested in the toy phone that made different sounds every time she pushed a button. She pretended to call her daddy to tell him we were almost there but since she's only sixteen months old, her conversation was more of a babble.

Nonetheless, it made me smile.

It's the band's first time doing a stadium show and Wembley is fucking massive. Over ninety thousand people and the show is sold out.

Over the years Honey got more and more recognition, and Harry got even more since he's the face of the band. The name Harry Styles became one that people across the globe knew well. People sang along to their songs, they were number 1 on the top charts. The band even won a Grammy award for best pop vocal album with Fiammifero and the success of the new album brought more attention to Ambrosia, the first one.

Our life has been hectic ever since. Harry's crazy schedule mixed with mine is something that was hard to manage at first. We barely met when he started touring the US and I was busy attending multiple events where I had to hold speeches related to being a woman.

Since my book was released I had plenty of articles published in different magazines like Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Women's Health, and Elle. I even had a cover shoot once which was terrifying but the most fun I've ever had.

Though sharing my past with the world was incredibly scary and nerve-wracking I don't regret it. The recognition the book got only brought more attention to women's abuse and misogyny. Some high schools even started considering having my book be a summer read that would be a topic in September.