chapter fifty three

CHLOE'S POV:

I woke up with a yawn, squeezing my eyes shut and stretching my arms above my head. I reached over to cuddle into y/n when I felt nothing but a cold mattress. My eyes snapped open and I relaxed when I noticed y/n was still in bed, just teetering on the edge and I felt bad for being such a bed hog.

On the night stand a tall elegant vase with an assortment of different colored roses, mixed with a few sunflowers, caught my attention. I carefully and slowly leaned over y/n to grab the off white card that had my name written in y/n's handwriting.

Chloe,

you're cute when you're sleeping. I hope that doesn't come off too Edward Cullen like but you are. These flowers are for you. Let them be a symbol for growth. Or growth. I promise from this day and everyday forward I will water your garden to help you grow. Through any weather rain or snow or sun, I'll be here.

I love you. Xoxoxox.

- your rockstar

I smiled while reading the letter, giggling at the Edward Cullen line and thinking back to last year when she and I first started talking. Y/n really was my happy place.

"Good morning." Y/n greeted in her sexy morning voice. I looked at her over the letter and grinned, straddling her lap and set the letter next to my flowers.

"Good morning, baby." I smiled brightly, not being able to contain how happy she made me, "thank you for the flowers."

Y/n hummed, "of course. I figured they'd make you smile and I love making you smile."

"Well mission very much accomplished. Did you sleep good?" I asked her.

The woman nodded and rubbed my inner thighs, "I did. How about you? You're not too sore today are you?"

Before she could beat herself up for being too rough with me last night, I connected our lips into a passionate kiss.

"Best sleep of my life. And no I'm not too sore. You were perfect." I reassured her, "daddy."

Y/n groaned softly and I felt her morning wood press against my leg from underneath the blankets. The corners of my lips curled up into a smirk and I lifted up the covers to come into view with her dick.

"What are you- oh fuck!" She moaned as I wrapped my lips around her cock. I loved how she tasted.

I played with her balls as I sucked on the tip, licking the underside of it with my tongue and felt her shiver underneath me. Y/n took the blanket off and looked at me, watching her her off.

I took my hand away from her balls and dug my nails into her thigh, taking all of her dick till it hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little and came up for air, deepthroating her again.

"Fuck Chlo." Y/n groaned. I sucked her off faster, switching up between sucking and using both my hands to jerk her off. When she came with a moan of my name, even more wetness pooled between my legs and I had to rub them together to soothe the growing ache. I swallowed all she had to offer before licking my lips clean.

I didn't have time to do anything else because the woman picked me up by my thighs and plopped me down on her face, her tongue entering my pussy and I shivered, latching onto the headboard for support.

"Fuck daddy." I groaned, feeling her tongue explore every inch of me.

Gripping the headboard a little more firmly, I began to ride and bounce on her tongue, being careful not to hurt her. Y/n moaned, the vibrations going right into my heat and I gasped.