four

{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡɪʟᴅꜰɪʀᴇ}
word count:
3718
warnings ⚠️: explicit language, fainting

{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡɪʟᴅꜰɪʀᴇ}word count:3718warnings ⚠️: explicit language, fainting

Much like the others, Silas hadn't gotten any sleep that night. Her family came back to a tent where her father had been taken a few bites out of.

He was dead and that broke Silas. She wanted to kill him, but she was glad that he was dead. But it only reminded her the horrors outside of their tent.

The remainder of the Peletier family stayed in Glenn's tent, with him.

Everyone was up early to help get rid of the bodies, Silas included.

Silas was already a select mute before the turn but she did have a few moments where most couldn't tell if she did. After last night she thought her episodes would've came back. But they didn't. She chose not to speak, not because of her selective mutism, but because something in her had snapped.

She remained silent as she put on a pair of gardening gloves and began dragging bodies to piles. She was devastated. She couldn't believe that the camp was attacked as viscously as it was, and she couldn't believe that they had lost all those people. But the icing on the cake was losing Amy. She obviously couldn't give a shit about her fathers death if she tried.

Although, Amy is—was 18 years old, Silas was still able to call her a close friend, and she will always be in her heart and in her mind.

Silas had tuned the world around her out as she dragged the dead to their respective piles, making sure they're 100% dead before even touching them.

"A walker got him! A walker bit Jim!" She heard Jackie exclaim as she went to stab a walker in the head. Her hand stopped mid swing, right above the walker. She let it's shirt go, it dropping to the ground as she stood up to her full height (which isn't full at all), before turning around to look at Jim. The group backed up while also encircling the poor man.

"Show it to us. Show it to us!" Daryl said as he came closer with a pickax, ready to slam it into Jim's head. Jim started shouting he's fine, grabbing a shovel to keep everyone back, but from right next to Silas, T-dog had ran up behind him and gripped his arms while Daryl lifted up his shirt to reveal a bloody bite mark.

"Are you kidding me?" Silas said sadly, as she attempted to keep the tears at bay. She swallowed them back, as everyone backed up further, looking at him.

"Oh, Jim." Silas walker up to his side, laying a shaky hand onto his arm. He flinched, looking down at her. "Come on. Come sit." She walked him over to a red crate under the RV's shade, helping him sit down just as Ezra did last night.