eight

{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ; ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ}
word count;
2632

warnings ⚠️: explicit language, death, blood

"Silas?"

Daryl threw his crossbow over his shoulder, pushing it back. He kneeled down checking her pulse, letting out a breath when he felt a faint beat.

"What the hell happened to you girl?" He lifted her upper body into his arm with ease, grabbing the rag from his back pocket. The sleeves she tied around her head was unfolding, so with one hand he stuffed the rag under the tourniquet, putting the end of the sleeve into his mouth and pulling with his free hand.

She remained unmoved, still unconscious in his arms he moved her legs up seeing the blood staining her jeans. He slipped his arm under her legs, lifting her up bridal style.

"You're freezing kid." He grabbed the blanket off the ground, wrapping her in it before exiting the kitchen quickly.

Daryl took off back into the woods, heading in the direction of the camp. Silas' eyes fluttered open slowly, she lazily moved her eyes to look around.

"P-put me down, Sophia. I'm too heavy for you," Silas slurred, and Daryl looked down at the girl cocooned in the blanket. "Stay with me babygirl, we're gonna get you some help." Daryl kicked his speed up some more as he held her tighter.

"I'm dying. I just wanna die. Please just let me die, Sophia." Daryl finally reached the clearing before the farm where he stopped to catch his breath. He adjusted the girl in his arms, wrapping the blanket around her cold body tighter.

"Help! I need some help over here!" He broke out into a run down the field onto the property.

Members of the group that were huddled around the hood of a car, dropped what they were doing to look off in the direction of Daryl's voice. "Help! She needs help! Get Hershel out here, now!"

Daryl neared the farmhouse, drawing the attention of more members of the group. The first to take off running towards them was Rick, followed by Andrea, Shane, Ezra, Glenn and T-dog. They met up about halfway, Shane's voice booming through the air.

"What happened?!" He said as he stopped in his tracks right in front of Daryl, who adjusted the girl in his arms. "It's Silas. I found er' in that rundown cabin a few farms down." Daryl peeled the blanket back to show them her face, Ezra moving closer to them.

"Dear God..."

"Hershel! Hershel we need your help!" Rick yelled behind him.

"Daryl get her inside to Hershel, T-dog, you and Ezra go find Carol. Glenn, you help Daryl, Shane and I. Where's Sophia? Was she with her?" Daryl shook his head No, and Rick nodded. "Let's go."