twelve

{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ}

word count:
3098

warnings ⚠️: explicit language, physical assault

The auburn-haired girl was quite literally pulled from the terrifying flashback as her body was dragged out of the bed by her left forearm and right hand, an unknown assailant who was all but gentle

The auburn-haired girl was quite literally pulled from the terrifying flashback as her body was dragged out of the bed by her left forearm and right hand, an unknown assailant who was all but gentle. She struggled in their hold, internally beginning to panic as the room and walls began to spin.

The individual who was dragging her was unknown to her because in the moment, thinking didn't really occur to her as she was dragged carelessly down a flight of stairs. But whoever it was, was extremely angered and strong, although it didn't take much muscle to man handle someone as small and fragile as Silas.

The perpetrator let go of her right hand, but keeping a firm grip on her left bicep to force open the door. "Let me go!"

"Shane! Shane, what the hell are you doing?!" Rick yelled from where he exited his tent, Lori and Carl behind him. Rick began running towards the farm house, just as Silas was dropped on the ground in front of Shane.

"She knows him! She knows who he is! She could have freed him anytime, and went back with him to bring his guys! She knew!"

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! You are off your rocker!"

Members of the group looked at Shane warily, as he put his hand atop his gun, and Silas used her elbows to crawl back, right up until her ankle was grabbed and yanked back.

"Silas knows the prisoner! According to him, they were best friends! She could cut him loose in the middle of the night and help bring his people back here! We're not safe unless she's gone just like he should be."

Silas stared at the bald man confused, as she tried to kick her injured leg free. She looked back at everyone else who looked at her with hurt expressions on her face.

"Shane, you're an idiot! I just found out his name a few hours ago, when Carl told me it, you fucking psycho." She defended herself, but that didn't matter. Rick raised his hand to Shane to show he was unarmed as he inched closer to them.

"Shane let her go."

"Not until she explains herself!"

"I don't have to explain shit to you! I don't even know what you're talking about. I've only been conscious for less than a day, and I don't know shit about who they brought back."

"Silas. The prisoner, Randall, he told us to ask you about, Randy Culver. Do you know anything about that?" The teen visibly stiffened at the name Rick mentioned. Everyone noticing, and hurt rushing through them.