|DIMPLES|

The day was cloudy and the temperature was getting lower and lower but that didn't stop YoonGi from going to his favorite coffee shop like every day

After putting on layers of clothing, he left the house telling his mother where he would be and started walking, he was about 8 blocks away, he didn't like to walk but the coffee is worth it.

He was wearing headphones ignoring everything around him and walking quietly waiting to reach his destination.

Only minutes passed and he was already in front of the "Monet's" cafe, he entered, ringing a bell, he went to the bar and a blonde girl approached him.

"You are welcome, what would you like to order?" She smiled warmly, waiting for the dark-haired man's response.

-It would be a double espresso and an orange muffin- Repeat the same as every day.

-In a few minutes I'll take it to your table- The girl turned around starting to prepare the coffee.

The pale man went to sit somewhere available and just waited, a waiter approached him for a few minutes, politely leaving his order on the table. 

"Here's a double espresso and the orange muffin, enjoy it." He smiled.

-Thanks- Saying this the boy walked away and took the first sip of espresso... delicious.

He continued eating while reading a book, but he noticed something strange, maybe someone looking at him, so he slowly looked around the place, meeting a boy who was staring at him and realizing that he saw him under his gaze and began to write something on his cell phone with a slight smile making the dimples on his cheeks stand out.

Cute....

He turned his eyes to the book and continued with his business even under the gaze of the dark-haired man with cute dimples.

To be continued......

Hello everyone I hope you all like first chapter

Hello everyone
I hope you all like first chapter.
Take care💜
Bye💜