Home

He watch the pale man open his eyes blinking a couple of times.

-Alright? How does Hyung feel?- he smiled, looking at him intently.

"Yes, of course, I'm fine." He tried to sit up and Nam helped him a little.

-I got really scared, I thought it was something really bad- He pouted. He was really worried.

-Sorry Nam, I didn't know that would happen- He scratched his head.

"Okay, don't apologize, but why did you faint?" He look at him confused.

-I don't really know- YoonGi's gaze went to their hands still together.

"Eh, sorry, I shouldn't have..." He was going to take out his hand but YoonGi held it.

"It's okay, I like it." He caressed his hand with his thumb and felt something strange in his stomach.

When they both left there they exchanged cell phones and Nam got a little nervous because he already had the older man's number.

On the way they continued talking, Yoon gave him his sweatshirt which reminded him of that time in the rain.

YoonGi offered to accompany Nam home and when they were at the door Moonie started to take off his sweatshirt but YoonGi stopped him with his hand.

When they both left there they exchanged cell phones no and Nam got a little nervous because he already had the older man's number.

On the way they continued talking, Yoon gave him his sweatshirt which reminded him of that time in the rain.

YoonGi offered to accompany Nam home and when they were at the door Moonie started to take off his sweatshirt but YoonGi stopped him with his hand.

-Okay, keep it, it's yours, take it as a thank you- He smiled.

-Thank you hyung- he look embarrassed.

Yoon said goodbye and left, Nam entered the house and could only think that he had finally exchanged words with Yoonie, he was really happy.

That night Nam slept with his sweatshirt on, it smelled like YoonGi which made him relax quickly and fall asleep very easily.

____________________

Sorry to all readers because I haven't updated any book. Before going offline again for some months again.
I will try to update many ff as possible..

Thank you for reading and waiting for update:)

Sorry if there any spelling mistake....