|Jacket|

NamJoon had decided to go earlier than usual today since this time his mother was accompanying him because she wanted to know where her son disappeared for hours

Both are already seated waiting for their order.

"Son, are you coming to see someone in particular in this place?" She raised her eyebrows.

-Eh...no, I just like the atmosphere of the place it's all- He smiled.

-I don't believe you at all, but hey, what's his name?  Is it cute?" She smiled.

-Mama!- he covered his face and her mother laughed.

"Okay, someday you'll tell me," she pointed with her index finger, glaring at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He turned away.

The waiter arrived with the orders ready, leaving everything on the little table and leaving afterwards.

-This is delicious!- she said taking a sip of her coffee -You have good taste- He smiled.

-Of course it's Yoon's favorite cafeteria...- When he realized what he was going to say he got nervous -by Hoseok!- He smiled.

-Hobi? Suspicious- she narrowed her eyes.

After spending a long time talking to his mother, she had to go to work, allowing Nam to stay in the cafeteria for a while longer.

Now all that remains is to wait for Yoonie, who in a few minutes came in completely stealing his attention.

He cursed himself for not bringing a sweatshirt or an umbrella because it had started to rain and it was cold, he continued to watch the dark-haired man, looking away when he was staring at him, making him feel nervous, until he asked for the bill, but a piece of paper came with it.

He opened it little by little realizing that it was a phone number, he looked around him and nobody looked at him, strange, even so he kept that one in his cell phone case.

When the rain calmed down a bit, he took one last look at Yoonie and walked out across the street, covering the head with his arms.

Damn he blamed himself over and over again, he suddenly felt a jacket being placed on his shoulders making him spin around quickly.

He freezes when he sees that it was YoonGi, he felt his face burn at having him so close and he was sure it was a tomato.

Yoonie took his hand placing it on the handle of that umbrella feeling the warmth of it, he just didn't know how to react to so many emotions.

-Take care, you could get sick- He mentioned stroking his hair while smiling, that voice... that damn voice, he saw how Yoonie ran away and then reacted out of his trance.

"How do you do this to my heart Min YoonGi?" He said out loud, he touched his face and it was burning.

After coming out trance, he continued on his way home enjoying the smell of Yoonie in the jacket.

he had his jacket on and he acted like a schoolgirl in love, that night Nam slept hugging the jacket wishing that one day Yoonie would be the beside.

Hi
Sorry if there any mistake
I hope you all like it 💓

This was namjoon side author pov

Take care ❤
Bye 💜