traffic light

The black-haired man was sitting in another cafeteria, not the one he used to go to, waiting for the producer

He don't know he felt comfortable in that place, it didn't give him peace of mind, he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

The coffee is not that good , the sandwiches are not as good , the atmosphere is not to his liking and a dangerous gray boy was not looking at him.

The producer entered the place looking for YoonGi, finding him on her way to him and sat down.

"Sorry for the delay," the blonde apologized.

"Don't worry," he smiled forcefully.

-I don't have much time, would you mind if we start?- she let out something frustrated.

-Sure, but first... Wouldn't you like something to drink?- he asked shyly.

-Could you order a frappé for me?  I would appreciate it- she smiled taking out a folder and YoonGi just did what she said.

They spend around 1 hour in which the youngers talked about perhaps the future work of the dark-haired man, who Hoseok had finally convinced to do such an interview.

-I'll discuss it with my boss, in a few days I'll let you know if your application was approved, although seeing your impressive work I'm sure he'll love it - She smiled as she put everything away.

"Well, I hope so, thanks for your time." He bowed and smiled.

-Then I'll go, see you later Min - she went to the exit but braked and turned again - I don't want to bother but... could you wait with me for a taxi?  It's a bit late- she said sadly.

-Eh sure, let's go- Both left the place -Let me help you- He took his briefcase and began to walk.

"OH thank you" she smiled slightly.

The dark-haired boy whom he had missed even though he didn't want to accept it, was right on the opposite street waiting to cross just like them.

1,2,3,4, seconds staring at each other, the light turned red and Min was pulled by Hani as he stood still on the sidewalk still looking at the boy.

They bumped shoulders but the boy was no longer looking at him and he kept his gaze lowered, dropping a small piece of paper from his pocket which he quickly gathered and put in his pocket.

Why do he feel guilty about his state?

They were still waiting for the taxi, seeing one YoonGi stopped it and Hani entered.

-This is yours - he held out the briefcase and she took it.

-Thanks for this Yoon, bye- the taxi started and the dark-haired man continued on his way home.

When he arrived, the first thing he did was spread out that paper, smiling when he saw a drawing of him with a signature next to it.

-So your name is Namjoon?- He whispered while he folded that paper again, keeping it in a little box.

Hello guys
How are you all doing?
I hope you all like it.
Comments and vote💖

Bye❤
Take care💜