|redhead|

Four days had passed, four days now he waited for Moonie's arrival, in which he never arrived

Why did I miss him?  To tell the truth, he didn't know him.

He was not in the best mood, the idea of ​​going home crossed his mind but it vanished when he saw NamJoon enter.

He smiled immediately but it vanished when he saw what came with a redhead too close together.

Something burned inside him and he looked away, it had been 20 minutes since they entered.

Moonie never turned to see the dark-haired man, he just laughed with that boy, an idea crossed his evil mind, he wouldn't let them do something like that to Min YoonGi.

He take his cell phone and called Tae, he responds instantly.

"Hello," he replied.

-I need you to come to Monet's NOW - he order the younger.

-Ok, I'll be there in 5- He hung up.

Now he just have to wait for Tae, get ready for this NamJoon, he won't be left behind.

Turtle min
As soon as you walk in, act like my boyfriend!

Tae Tae
Umm...okay
Then you have to explain me
everything hyung!

Turtle min
Yes, whatever you say

The dark-haired man rang the small bell that was on the table, calling the waiter's attention.

"Is something wrong Yoon?" He approached.

-I want to order a mocaccino with a chocolate croissant- He asked knowing the minor's tastes.

"Immediately" He walks away leaving the black hair looking with narrowed eyes at the redhead.

A few minutes later TaeHyung entered calling the attention of Hobi, Nam and YoonGi, he approached the dark-haired man being followed by the two boys from the other table.

-Hello baby-He said placing a kiss on the cheek of the pale man Making the others look away.

"Finally you arrived" He smiled and then the waiter arrived leaving the order.

"Here's your order." He smiled and left.

After 30 minutes, NamJoon and YoonGi did everything possible to make each other jealous, while Hoseok and TaeHyung continued the game confused without knowing what was really going on.

Nam and Hobi left that place first, making the pale man sigh.

"Hey, what's up?" Tae said.

-They're finally gone, you can stop pretending- TaeHyung looked at him still confused -You want me to explain, right?- he look at him.

"Who were they?" He raised an eyebrow.

The pale man began to tell him about Moonie from the beginning, clarifying the minor's doubts, but what was not expected was his reaction.

-Hyung don't be stupid- he gave him a zap.

-respect!- He said returning the zap.

"Ok, I'm sorry but you likes that boy and you doesn't do anything about it, you just makes him jealous to see if he cares" tae exclaimed.

-Do not know him!  I don't like it!” he defended herself.

-Oh, come on!  Don't pretend with me, you should do something before that boy takes it and loses it!- He said annoyed -Finally Min YoonGi likes someone and becomes a coward- he crossed his arms.

-Goodbye Kim, see you later- He left from there and went home.

Could it be that... he really likes Moonie. Is that why he felt like this? He felt like a cowardly idiot.

 Is that why he felt like this? He felt like a cowardly idiot

Hello everyone
I hope you all like this chapter.
Vote and comment.

Take care💖
Bye💜