| cold |

As expected, the pale one caught a cold, because yesterday he got wet in the rain

His mother had to work so she couldn't take care of her little rice ball, so she asked a friend of Yoon's to take care of him.

There was a knock on the door and YoonGi's mother opened it, ushering the boy in.

-I was waiting for you darling- She smiled at him and took her things -Please take care of my baby, I'll try to come back soon, see you later- She left home straight to work.

The boy went up to Yoon's room, knocking lightly on the door before entering.

-Hello Yoon- He sat on the edge of the bed watching his friend with tissues everywhere.

-What are you doing here Jin?- he questioned the dark-haired man trying to sit up, failing in the attempt, letting out a groan.

-Your mother called me to take care of you, how did you get sick?-  He got up and helped the minor to sit down.

-Let's say I lent my jacket and umbrella to someone, so I got wet - Sigh.

-Who do you mean?-  jin raise his eyebrows.

-A boy I met- he toke his cell phone to see the time -He must already be in the cafe now- Whisper.

-Do you like that boy?- jin ask still "confused".

-Yeah, I like him- He smiled and looked at nothing -I'll go to the cafe- He took off his covers and stood up   -it won't be long-   He turned to see his friend.

-you are not going - jin lifted him on his shoulder and threw him on the bed again -You will not go out in that state- jin cover him with the blankets.

-But I want to see him...- he whisper pouting.

-go another day, rest I will go to prepare something to eat- He went to the kitchen.

They basically spent the day eating and watching movies, making the pale guy take his meds, and wasting a lot of tissues.

-Honey, im back- she stroke his hair -This was at the door, I think it's for you- She gave him the box -Rest- She left the room.

The pale man took the note surprised since it is the first time something like this has happened , he read it and smiled immediately , took a candy and placed it in his mouth enjoying the taste , under Jin 's watchful eye.

Jin stayed the night because his second mother suggested it, sleeping a little late because of the midnight talks.

This is how Jin discovered that they both liked each other but both had an obstacle that prevented them from approaching the other and he was hoping to make them knock down that wall and finally they would exchange words.

Hello
I hope you all like today's chapter
Good night ❤  or good morning 💜
It's night in my country
Take care ❤
Bye 💜