Mirror

1 week later the pale one was going to the cafeteria again

For how long have he observed that boy? he really didn't know.

But he wanted to try something with that boy who caught him completely, today he was willing to move forward. 

Upon arrival, he immediately noticed Nam's table and it was empty, perhaps he had arrived early.

So he take the opportunity to go to the bathroom first.

After doing his business, he washed his hands, raising his eyes in the large mirror that was there. 

NamJoon was on his back drying his hands and an idea came to him right away.

He walked towards him but Nam still didn't notice his presence so YoonGi did something else.

He put his arms around Nan without touching him, putting his hands in the hot air that came out of that machine.

Moonie quickly turned to face each other, only a few inches apart.

The minor looked down covering his face, Yoon took the opportunity to rest his forehead on the shoulder of the boy and he was startled.

When the pale man's hands were dry, he looked at Moonie directly.

-Can I hug you Nam?- he try to make his voice sound relaxed, hiding his nerves, the minor just nodded.

YoonGi wrapped his arms around Nam's slim waist and Nam wrapped his arms around his neck.

A hug is an progress, right? That's how the pale man felt.

The need to be close to each other , to enjoy that shy touch made him want to get to know the minor better .

Trying to convey everything he felt through it , with Nam's breath heaving on his neck made him want to kiss him right there .

But he couldn't, he would settle for a hug…for now.

Tbc