Games

YoonGi still couldn't leave the house, it was the fourth day and he wanted to see NamJoon

Jin and Tae would come when their mother was away, to make sure everything is in order and to talk about trivial things, even Jimin was there too since he didn't work today.

The pale man and his friends were in the living room, playing UNO to clear the dark-haired man's mind.

-If you hate me just say it - The pink-haired mentioned to Jin since he had blocked it.

Minutes after he argued from time to time wondering if they really liked each other, Jin yelled something not at all nice to the others.

-ONE !- he got up and did a weird dance and the others just sighed to continue playing.

Jin's smile faded as Tae gave him a +2 while muttering under his breath.

-ONE !-  now Tae yelled looking at Jin while he laughed.

And that's where that fight started, game after game trying to win, picking on each other.

-I think we should stop- YoonGi said seeing that his friends were now completely serious, he feel all very competitive.

-Okay- Jimin began to collect the cards under the gaze of others.

Suddenly a cell phone rang calling everyone's attention.

-It's mine, can someone bring it?  It's in the kitchen - He accommodated the gray blanket.

-I'm going - Jin got up and went into the kitchen, took the phone and read the screen recognizing the number instantly - Are they already talking?- He said to himself and went to hand over the cell phone to YoonGi.

-I don't have it registered- He made a face and answered - Hello? -For a moment he thought he was from the company but that vanished when he heard a low "Hyung" and then hung up.

-Who was it?- he take the bag of potatoes and began to eat.

-I don't know, I thought it was from the company- He said confused.

Now they began to play Jenga and so on with all the pale's games to pass the time, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Hi everyone
I hope you all like this chapter.
Vote and comment ✨ 💜
Take care ❤
Bye 💜