|news|

His cell phone began to ring, sleepy Nam reached out his hand to the table and took it

He opened one eye to answer, put the cell phone to his ear and closed his eyes again.

-It's fucking 5 in the morning. What's wrong?- he answer lazily.

-First of all, good morning - was heard on the other line.

-Yes, good morning hyung - He was falling asleep again.

-I was just calling to give you some news that interests you, YoonGi has already recovered so it is very likely that he will go to the cafeteria- He said with a tone of emotion.

NamJoon jumped up from the bed, causing the cell phone to fly, he quickly grabbed it again.

-DOES HYUNG CERTAINLY SAY IT?-  he basically scream.

-Shit my ear, when I lied - he complains.

-Thank you and bye have a nice day Jinnie hyung - The best news he could receive.

It was the time when he always left the house, so he took the dark-haired man's jacket and umbrella to give it to him.

But a doubt arose, how would he will give it to him?  he simply gave it to his hands or... Did he throw it at him and run away?

The pale one crossed that door immediately capturing his attention, he observed him in detail feeling everything disappear.

His heart raced every time YoonGi looked at him it made him feel so small and submissive.

The waiter was talking to his boy again, he rolled his eyes and turned away.  Is he flirting with him?

Seconds later Yoonie headed to the bathroom and Nam saw his opportunity to leave things on that boy's table with a note saying "Thanks for taking care of me".

After that, he quickly left that place and returned home immediately.

Tbc

Hello I hope u all like today's chapter This was namjoon side author pov before he gave jacket and umbrella to suga

Hello
I hope u all like today's chapter
This was namjoon side author pov before he gave jacket and umbrella to suga.

Vote and comment ✨ 💜
Bye ❤