Hand

When he opened his eyes, blinking a few times to get used to the brightness, he realized where he was.

He looked at the boy who was still holding his hand and smiled. -It's okay? How does Hyung feel?- He smiled warmly.

-Yes, of course, I'm fine- He sat down with the help of Nam.

"I got really scared, I thought it was something really bad" She pouted.

-I'm sorry Nam, I didn't know that would happen- I scratch his head.

-Okay, don't apologize, but why do you know? Fainted? - he look at him confused.

You walked through that door and he got too nervous and he felt great anxiety because he wanted to talk to him, which he am now doing.

"I don't really know," he lied looking at their clasped hands.

-Eh sorry I shouldn't have..- He was going to take his hand out but YoonGi held it tightly without hurting him.

-Okay, I like it(s)- He caresses Nam's soft hand with his thumb.

When they both left there they exchanged cell phones and Yoon at that moment realized that the minor had called.

On the way they continued talking, Yoon gave him his sweatshirt since he was only wearing a thin shirt and it was a little cold.

YoonGi offered to walk Nam home and
Being at the door namjoon started to take off his sweatshirt but YoonGi stopped it with his hand. -Okay, keep it, it's yours, take it as thanks-

-Thanks hyung- He looked down embarrassed.

Yoon said goodbye and headed home, after all he had finally talked to the minor.