|Tiger|

It had been 1 week and YoonGi was fully recovered so he could go back to his routine

He was happy although he will try not to show it, he would finally see Moonie.

When the he entered he were already at their usual table, he smiled concealing.

Enjoying the coffee, the food and the beautiful view.

The minutes passed, their eyes met and their heartbeat accelerated.

He really missed this , he missed his Nam , his pretty dimples , that gray hair that he would like to caress , the blushes he caused in the minor and that perfect smile dedicated to him.

-Is it really Yoon?  Come closer to him!- The waiter came to the side of him          -I want to see you in action!- Sigh .

-All in good time Jimin - He said looking at him.

-Let's go !  Be a bloody tiger not a cute kitty!-  he hit his shoulder.

-I'm always a tiger, I just want to devour the prey at a slow pace - Jimin rolled his eyes and continued with his work.

With his hands somewhat sticky from the sugar he went to the bathroom to wash them, when he returned to his table his jacket and umbrella were there.

Along with a little note that said " Thank you for taking care of me " He smiled and put it away .

He looked at Nam's table but it was empty, he sighed and took a seat, finishing his coffee before heading home.

Why hasn't he called?

Does he not want to or is he shy?