Feelings

Namjoon side author pov

NamJoon had arrived about 10 minutes ago, waiting for Yoonie

His cell phone vibrated many times so he took it out of his pocket.

Worldwide handsome
12 new messages

He enter the conversation and his face turned red when he saw what it was about, 12 photos of YoonGi distracted.

Worldwide handsome
Little detail of your favorite hyung.

Namjoonie
It wasn't necessary hyung but still thanks

Worldwide handsome
I bet someone is blushing,
Isn't it cute?😗
I sell it to you.

Namjoonie
Details and price .. okno How can you sell to your friend ?  It's bad 

(( 0_0 ;))

He put his cell phone away and went to the bathroom to relieve himself, to later wash his hands and dry them in that device.

Would Hyung really sell Yoonie?

If so .... Would you buy it ?

Damn NamJoon stop thinking about that!

He didn't notice when arms went around him until he reacted by turning quickly.

Freezing when he saw that it was Yoonie, under his embarrassed look at being so close to the boy, he could even feel his warm breath.

When Yoon rested his forehead on her shoulder he gave a small jump in his place due to the surprise.

Why was he doing this?

Until the pale raised his head staring at him.

-Can I hug you Nam?- That damn voice, the one that drove him crazy and he was still in his trance, he just nodded.

He felt YoonGi's arms pass over his waist holding him tight, Nam instinctively and shyly raised his arms around the pale man's neck hiding there.

He tried to control his agitated breathing, he did not know what to do in the face of so many mixed feelings.

That hug was the one that made the eldest want to know more, he felt good in those arms.

His immense desire to want to try the older man's lips really had him bad and he wouldn't rest until he did.

The fact of trying to express his feelings to the pale man made it even more special, maybe YoonGi wanted the same thing as him, so why not try it?

Tbc