|drawing|

The boy has been going to the same cafeteria for 2 weeks, trying to distract himself in something, waiting for Yoonie to arrive

He reached into his pockets trying to find something to entertain himself and took out the contents of these.

A folded sheet of paper, a pencil, some keys, a sweet and a tea bag.

An idea came to his mind, it was simple, draw Yoonie while he arrived.

He extended the sheet which was a school project that he would no longer need and he took the pencil, he began to look on his cell phone for the somewhat blurred photo that he had taken of the pale man a week ago and began with his drawing.

After about 30 minutes his drawing was finished, he smiled satisfied and looked at the watch on his wrist realizing that he had been sitting there for 2 hours and Yoonie still hadn't arrived.

Could it be that he had to go somewhere else?  Had something happened to him?  Would he be okay?  Several questions ran through his mind making him worry more and more.

He decided to wait a little longer putting on his headphones reading something on his cell phone, anything really.

Maybe he really wouldn't come today... or is it... He came earlier and didn't notice?  It would be nice to ask.

He put his things in his pocket and approached the waiter who was now at the bar.

-Excuse me. By any chance, haven't you seen the pale, dark-haired boy who always sits at the table over there?- He pointed to a table, having the boy's attention.

-You mean Yoon, I haven't seen him today, I always remember people who are constant- He made a face.

"Do you know why?" He ask shyly.

"I think he mentioned something about seeing someone, that's all." He smiled.

-Thanks-He turned around and left the place somewhat dejected for not being able to see Yoonie.

His cell phone vibrated and he took it out quickly, incoming call from Worldwide handsome, he answered without further ado.

-What does Hyung want?-He continued walking.

-Ouch, Namyonnie, are you okay?  Did something happen?- Said the eldest when he noticed the bad mood of the minor.

"Nothing really," he sighed

-Come to my house right now, I won't accept a no- He hung up leaving Nam with the word in his mouth.

He changed the direction in which he was walking to Jin's house, being stopped by a green light, he turned to face noticing that there was his Yoonie smiled but that quickly changed to a grimace.

There was a blonde girl next to him, who was she?  Was it his girlfriend?  When the traffic light turned red he saw how the girl was pulling Yoonie from her, Nam just looked down and walked faster bumping into the pale man's shoulder.

Why do he feel that pressure in his chest?  He has a partner and Nam really felt like a stalker, a few salty drops escaped from his eyes.

He was in front of Jin's door trying to calm down, when it was opened exposing his little red eyes.

Jin quickly hugged him and the little boy burst into tears.

Hello guys How are you all?I hope you like today's chapter

Hello guys
How are you all?
I hope you like today's chapter.

Vote and comment if you like.

Take care💖
Bye💜