|Jealous|

NamJoon had finally decided to go out after spending four days locked up, reflecting and thinking about many things

The main one was that he really liked Yoonie, it was the reason why thousands of sensations arose when he was around.

Hoseok had called him to go out and he accepted, they agreed to meet in the square and he was already on his way there, minutes after walking he saw Hobi sitting on a bench concentrating on his cell phone and that's when it thought to scare him.

He walked slowly, trying not to let him notice his presence but he was very into that conversation so he positioned himself behind him.

--THIS IS AN ASSAULT!- He shouted while holding Hoseok from behind and he quickly shouted, being paralyzed, seeing that he was no longer moving, he got scared -Hobi?  I'm Nam, are you okay?- he loosen my grip on him and Hoseok took the opportunity to turn around and pretend he was going to hit him -AAAAAH WAIT!!- He shouted now.

"Oh look at your face" he said laughing rubbing his stomach.

"It's not funny, let's go" He walked quickly with Hobi following him.

"Nam, don't get mad, you started it" he took his arm.

"You don't get it, shut up" He pouted and Hobi hugged him.

"Okay, sorry" he looked at him and Nam yelled in his face making Hobi yell too.

"Okay, let's go to that coffee shop." he pulled him towards Monet's.

"Why don't we go to another one?" He said nervously.

-Nope, let's go- NamJoon glanced sideways and realized that Yoonie was there.

They ordered and were talking between laughs, trying to ignore the black-haired man, being something scandalous to get his attention, which he already had.

He saw how he took out his cell phone and then he called the waiter, shortly after Hobi and he observed the person who had just entered following him with his eyes.

-Hello baby- he heard him say as he kissed Yoonie's cheek, something broke inside him, but he wasn't going to let him make fun of him like that.

-Pretend to be my boyfriend just for a moment please- he beg Hobi

"Okay," he said confusingly.

After spending more than half an hour trying to make YoonGi jealous, someone called Hoseok saying that he had to come back because something had come up.

Then they both left and went to their respective houses, Yoonie likes him and Nam doesn't do anything letting that feeling torment him.

He really wants to talk to him but, he's afraid of alienating the other by being so...NamJoon.

Maybe looking from afar is his only option, looking at how other boys and girls approach yoongi and have so much closeness with them is inevitable to feel sad, maybe that's all he deserves.

Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter Thanks for reading

Hello everyone
I hope you like this chapter
Thanks for reading.
Vote and comment if you like it.

Take care❤
Bye💜

Sorry if there any mistakes