|Flash|

A week had passed exactly since the day he saw the guy watching him and there he was again going to that cafeteria doing the same routine.

He told his mother, leaves the house, walks there, rings the bell, asks for his order, they give him his order, he does something while he finishes, pays the bill and leaves the place.

Now he was writing some ideas for new songs, not that he was famous or anything like that, he just liked to compose.

Each movement followed by the attentive gaze of the guy, did not bother him but he felt something strange.

He turned to see him but he made a face when he realized that he was focused on his cell phone, why is he smiling? Who is his boy talking to? But the real question is... why is he upset?  He went back to his work.

Suddenly he felt a flash on him, he turned immediately and... that boy had taken a picture of him?  A smile spread across her face as he looked at the boy.

The guy continued with his cell phone towards his direction with a slight blush, will he be taking another photo?  YoonGi made a V with his hand posing for the photo.

The pale  seeing that the boy had rushed out of there with his rosy cheeks.

Tender.

He kept writing until it started to get late so he gathered his things, paid and headed home.
************************************

Hello guys I hope you all like today's chapter

Hello guys
I hope you all like today's chapter.
This was yoongi side author pov
Take care❤
Bye❤