|phone|

-Little one, you won't go out with that storm out there! - ordered his mother

-It's just a gentle breeze, nothing to worry about, mom- he turned to see her.

-Put on a jacket and carry an umbrella!- she said with a grimace -What does the taste for coffee-she said going to the kitchen.

He listened to what his mother said and went out doing his routine.

He was already drinking that delicious coffee when it started to rain even harder, luckily he arrived earlier, the boy was already there even before his arrival.

The pale man had the idea of ​​writing his phone number on a piece of paper to give it to Moonie, the table bell rang and the waiter came to him.

"What's up?" The boy asked.

"Could you give this paper along with the your bill to that boy?" He whisper looking at NamJoon.

"Oh I see, you like the boy, don't you?" He smiled, giving the dark-haired man a gentle nudge.

-Later we will talk Jimin- With this the waiter walked away.

He liked that little blush on Moonie's cheeks when he stared at him, it made him shy.

He wants to talk to the boy, but he doesn't want to ruin him again, that's why he just watches him from afar, admiring the beauty of this boy.

After a few minutes Nam asked for the bill and carefully observed the reaction to the paper, his brow furrowed and he began to observe the people in the place, for this YoonGi looked away to hide a bit.

Later he observed and he left the cafe and crossed the street being drenched by the rain wearing only a long-sleeved shirt.

The pale man hurried out, Nam was on his back trying to cover himself from the rain with his arms, to which Yoon took the opportunity to place his jacket on Moonie's shoulders.

When he turned his cheeks quickly turned red, Yoon took Nam's hand placing it on the handle of the umbrella, he was nervous but he didn't want Nam to notice.

-Take care, you could get sick- He dared to caress Nam's hair gently and smiled at him, seeing that he did nothing he ran away towards his house without caring about the rain.

Happiness was what he felt at that moment, he had approached Moonie without speaking like a machine gun, when he got home his mother looked at him withering.

-MIN YOONGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL WET?  DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WEAR A JACKET AND AN UMBRELLA?- she crossed his arms.

"Eh, I think I forgot, I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck looking at the floor.

-Go take a shower right now, if you get sick we'll go for injections- He went to his room.

All for you my Moonie.

Hello everyone I hope you all like today's chapter

Hello everyone
I hope you all like today's chapter.
Vote and comment.

Good night❤ or good morning 💕
In My country it is 1 at night 🌙 😴

Take care❤
Bye💕