1🚬

I was sitting outside the cafe under an umbrella  as I wrote out an essay that wasn't due for another two weeks.

The fresh breeze blew gently through my h/c hair, the good thing was the weather wasn't hot like other days and it was actually enjoyable.

1 month since school officially started and I've been doing a good job so far keeping up my grades, keeping up with school work, I couldn't believe there's some students already failing this early into the semester.

I was writing away when suddenly my notebook got flipped closed with my hand sandwiched in between the pages.

There was a group of deep laughs passing by.

When I looked up a group of guys around my age walked by my table, they were in school uniforms but  some were different than others. When they passed the next table they purposely bumped into the table of another girls making her iced coffee spill off the sides of the table and they all found amusing since they were cackling as they walked away .

Usually I like sitting inside the cafe, in a booth so I could have privacy . All I do is study and do homework but I like being alone and to not be looked at, but my best friend and classmate Hinata Tachibana , or just Hina as I call her, insisted to sit outside to enjoy the weather.

The one day I agree to sit out here and i end up getting irritated by a bunch of douche bags that think they are the shit.

I let out a deep sigh as I flipped my notebook open again and glanced back up to the group of obnoxious guys that passed by the cafe's outside sitting area.

They all looked cocky and full of themselves, pierced and tattooed, they really think they're the shit, it annoyed me to the max and seeing the poor girl wipe down the table  of he spilled iced coffee and throw out her now empty plastic cup .

I glared at the group when one of them made eye contact with me as he turned around to see the aftermath of the angry people they made as they walked by.

A tall figure with dark hair and a chunk of blonde hair dyed in the middle, golden eyes and a long chain  dangling gold earring glared my direction and then gave a smirk when he noticed I was staring, I rolled my eyes at him as I brought my attention back to my essay.

He must really think he did something so cool and thinks its funny to knock down drinks people paid for.

"Jerks" I muttered to myself and turned back to my notebook  to continue the paragraph I was writing.

"Sorry I took so long! They messed up on my drink, here's yours" Hina sweetly smiled as she set down my favorite drink on the table.